rubbish rl celeb spot.

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 foozler

foozler
  • Coach
  • 937 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

Brian Noble being put thru his paces in my local gym post knee op. Got to say he keeps himself in good shape.

#62 Optimus

Optimus
  • Coach
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:24 PM

Due to my 'old profession' I was fortunate to train with quite a few players, ex players and coaches.

But the funniest by far was a fancy dress party for some relation of my ex missus at Oldham St Annes club and I was in the gents having a pee next to a really drunk Zoro (Sean Long) who couldn't stand up let alone pee.

That or Barrie Mc threatening to tear me a new ###### cos I laughed at his pink goatee in Walkabout. I was lucky Senior took pity on me and talked him round!
"Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nk*rs"
Laurie Dailey

#63 paley

paley
  • Coach
  • 18,197 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

After a London v Leeds game at Charlton I asked Dean Lance how he thought the game had gone - 2 hours later he was still taking me through the first half when he was summoned to the team bus.

Zoe and I once got very drunk with Russell Smith and his wife - great company
Join team TRL to help cure cancer http://vspx27.stanfo...e&teamnum=43780 Team number 43780

Team summary: http://folding.extre....php?s=&t=43780

#64 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:29 AM

Sat in an Italian restaurant last night in Leeds eating pasta with Danny Mcguire on the next table to us,as we were leaving my youngest lad wished him all the best for tonight's game, he got up and shook my lads hand, and thanked him, my son had the biggest grin on his face you have ever seen.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.

#65 timtum

timtum
  • Coach
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:36 AM

I once sat next to Tim Brasher on a flight from Sydney to Brisbane. He complained throughout that he didn't want to go to Brisbane as he was allergic to the place. I thought this akin to me saying that my former boss brings me out in hives.

When we landed and the aircraft door opened Brasher promptly sneezed.
In the South of France and fancy a banger?
www.mistersaucisse.fr
"Fine sausages for the discerning customer"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users