Dream Ground

If you could pick four stands to make up your dream stadium, which would they be?

I think you would have to include Salfords North Stand, and Leeds new West Stand as the 2 end stands, and The old Douglas Stand from Central Park on one side with the North(?) stand at the Halliwell Jones.

Any one got other ideas?

Although I have used a stand that has been demolished, remember this is a dream Ground.

The KC stadium is superb architectually inside, but I couldn't include it here.

If you could pick four stands to make up your dream stadium, which would they be?

I think you would have to include Salfords North Stand, and Leeds new West Stand as the 2 end stands, and The old Douglas Stand from Central Park on one side with the North(?) stand at the Halliwell Jones.

Any one got other ideas?

Although I have used a stand that has been demolished, remember this is a dream Ground.

The KC stadium is superb architectually inside, but I couldn't include it here.

Eddington end kop as away end with Leeds new west stand at other end wire's standing stand on one side for home support and the kc west stand for the posh seats

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

Stick a roof on Odsal to keep the rain out and noise in and you will have a brilliant ground -and that's a fact!

that has been mooted since 1954 .it should have been developed then when RL had big crowds .

Fa cup semi finals at odsal

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Ladies and Gents I give you Northern Exposure's dream ground.

North stand

sofas_collection.jpg

East stand

Mario_Bellini_Duc_Armchair_and_Sofas_5c6.jpg

South stand

express-sofas.jpg

South West quadrant

SS_80_G.jpg

West stand

small_corner_sofa.jpg

The West stand toilet

sofa-toilet.jpg

You'll have to make do with the Double stand for now.

I remember watching Oldham v Warrington in a Lncashire Cup game there, and some Wires fans beating the cr** out of some oldham fans using his crutches in the top of that stand

Frow Trevor Delanys book The Grounds of Rugby League

24-07-2010121748.jpg

Didn't have seats in the top tier when I used to go in it. I can't think of any other stand that had top tier standing.

In fact, at the time (early to middle 80s), was Watersheddings the only RL ground that have covered accommodation on all 4 sides?

Didn't have seats in the top tier when I used to go in it. I can't think of any other stand that had top tier standing.

In fact, at the time (early to middle 80s), was Watersheddings the only RL ground that have covered accommodation on all 4 sides?

started watching oldham late 80's. did the stand opposite the main stand once have cover? if so why did the get rid of it? or did it just fall down like the rest of it?

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

Didn't Barrow have covered accomodation on all four sides in the 80's?

rldfsignature.jpg