TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Challenge Cup Final tickets

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cufcrfl

cufcrfl
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

I have tickets available for sale for the cup final. I am a teacher at a school that has been fortunate enough to have a team qualify for the Carnegie "Champion Schools" final in London, the day before the Challenge Cup Final itself.

In order to raise funds to finance the trip, schools are given tickets to the Wembley final to sell, and this goes towards the costs of accommodation and travel. These are likely to be in sections 103-105 (they were last year) in the lower section on the same side as the tunnel. We have to sell them at face value and so are 26 each. Seats will be in blocks next to each other.

I stress that I am not touting, and that this is a legal fund-raising scheme endorsed by the RFL.

Because the semis are being played later this year the tickets will be prepared before the weekend of the games; I will have them on 6th August, so if neutrals who are organising a trip to Wembley would like to have guaranteed tickets please contact me at cufcrfl@hotmail.co.uk to arrange payment and delivery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users