Sean O'Loughlin

Never understood a word he said anyway

Another joke MoM

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

How dare you?!? He's Pan Faces's brother in law!

Good win for Wigan that.

Indeed

Hardly edge of your seat stuff, id forgotten how many cheap shot merchants both sides actually have

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Lockers has been superb all year. Well deserved win and he worked his socks off.

Let me re run the game on Sky + and see if we watched the same game

Feel free. I certainly intend to park the kids in front of the computer all week end and watch it a few times myself. Lockers is a wonderful player.

Get em outside for some fresh air and exercise ffs

Your love is duly noted

Let me re run the game on Sky + and see if we watched the same game

Who would you have given it to?

Exiled Wiganer is right about Lockers he works as hard in attack and defence as any player in SL and has probably the best range of passing of any British loose forward (15 assists this season - 6th overall in the league and all above him are halfbacks).

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

Any of your props, possibly Fielden tonight or young Farrell

Any of your props, possibly Fielden tonight or young Farrell

I'd have given it to Fielden as well or alternatively to Hansen for his workrate and the surprising pace displayed for his try, but I don't think O'Loughlin was too far behind.

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

I'd have given it to Fielden as well or alternatively to Hansen for his workrate and the surprising pace displayed for his try, but I don't think O'Loughlin was too far behind.

Far enough behind not to be in your best 3 players tonight

Exiled Wiganer is right about Lockers he works as hard in attack and defence as any player in SL and has probably the best range of passing of any British loose forward (15 assists this season - 6th overall in the league and all above him are halfbacks).

Oh yes that pass for the walk in try on the RHS that fell four feet short was just like watching one of the greats.

If you feel so strongly, you could instigate your own man of the match award and let Hansen donate

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Do you accept cheques?

Not of the rubber type,no.

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!