Welcome to the new-look Total Rugby League website. We've revamped the main homepage to give more prominence to the latest news and features, made the online shop easier to navigate and streamlined the forums to make them work faster and look smarter. We hope you like it!

Rugby League World
League Express

Rugby League Yearbook 2014-15

Photo
- - - - -

MSK (Premier Sports)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

i only signed up for setanta because they were doing prem football as well, i love watching nrl but i'm certainly not paying 6.99 per month. just for that.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#62 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Viking Warrior @ Aug 9 2010, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i only signed up for setanta because they were doing prem football as well, i love watching nrl but i'm certainly not paying 6.99 per month. just for that.

The way I look at is this. To subscribe to Sky Sports (on its own, on Sky) costs 29 per month. Although I believe this is going up by 3 next month. For that you get 3 games of RL a week. To subscribe to Premier costs 6.99 per month, which now will only be for 2 months. For that you usually get 4 or 5 games of RL a week. I'm not interested in football, so it seems like pretty good value to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users