RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

MSK (Premier Sports)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

i only signed up for setanta because they were doing prem football as well, i love watching nrl but i'm certainly not paying 6.99 per month. just for that.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#62 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Viking Warrior @ Aug 9 2010, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i only signed up for setanta because they were doing prem football as well, i love watching nrl but i'm certainly not paying 6.99 per month. just for that.

The way I look at is this. To subscribe to Sky Sports (on its own, on Sky) costs 29 per month. Although I believe this is going up by 3 next month. For that you get 3 games of RL a week. To subscribe to Premier costs 6.99 per month, which now will only be for 2 months. For that you usually get 4 or 5 games of RL a week. I'm not interested in football, so it seems like pretty good value to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users