Dream Team

Anyone know when the Dream Team will be announced this year? I have a few season long bets on this which are looking reasonably good - Oloughlin, Joel Tomkins, Monaghan.

I would expect Wigan and Warrington to dominate.

Anyone know when the Dream Team will be announced this year? I have a few season long bets on this which are looking reasonably good - Oloughlin, Joel Tomkins, Monaghan.

I would expect Wigan and Warrington to dominate.

You may have a good shout with the three mentioned above, although I'm not sure that Wigan and Warrington will dominate.

Whilst they are the top two teams, there has been very much a good team ethic at the two clubs, as opposed to three or four star players standing out. Look at Wigan - Amos Roberts was being tipped for MOS before his injury and has been in and out of the team since, yet the team has continued without him.

Similarly when Warrington have been without Myler, Briers and Bridge at different stages of the year.

I like to see a decent spread of players in the Dream Team, as just because a team is in the top 2 doesn't mean they have all the best players. For too long, we saw that with the GB team.