1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford
    • Wakefield
    • Draw

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final home game of the season and a game that could see a big crowd as Wakefield have very much everything to play with regards their play-off situation.

I guess everyone's only going for what Peter Hood has to say at half-time with regards the amazing season ticket offer for 2011?

I think we'll lose again as there is nothing from what I've seen in the past 12 games to suggest we are about to turn a corner. In fact I just can't see us getting another win all season so another depressing day at Odsal culminating in yet another loss.

But it won't be the on the scale as the hammering we got last night.

Bradford 22-28 Wakefield with 7,800 there.

My guess is Bulls by 10 in a high-scoring game.

Wakefield are as weak as we are, but have a chance of reaching the playoffs.

We have players playing their last home game at Odsal and will wish to sign off with a good performance.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

My guess is Bulls by 10 in a high-scoring game.

Wakefield are as weak as we are, but have a chance of reaching the playoffs.

We have players playing their last home game at Odsal and will wish to sign off with a good performance.

I hope what you is right mate, because there is no way we'll win at Wigan.

Doubt very much that it will be a big crowd. The information will be released after on the forums/website. Wakey won't take that many either. Another 6,000 crowd I'd say.

As for the scoreline, I reckon Bradford will win this.

Bradford to lose by 16, with a crowd of 6100 approx announced (and nearer to 4000 actually there in reality).

That would be messing with the traditions of the game.

Crowd figures should always be announced as being at least a thousand below the actual attendance.

The chairman should always drive a flash car

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Unlucky 13 for Bradford.Wakey did okay against Warrington on Sunday and could still make the play-offs so have that extra incentive.Bradford have nothing to play and judging by recent performances not even pride.

oof!!

:)

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Ain't that the truth, your'e early season victories have let you down again!

It will be interesting to see which side manages to complete a set of six, Bulls missed out last week, but I do believe the Wildcats managed at least one. At least one set of supporters should manage to see a victory before the end of the season. I have never before been looking to the end of a season, but I am sure like everyone else it has been too much pain to bear.

What odds can I get for a 0 - 0 draw? This Bulls team is not capable of winning, so I reckon that's the best we can hope for.

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

This species has amused itself to death

Given recent form of both teams, is it actually possible for both teams to loose? :huh::D

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Go say hello to Hanners while your in the East Stand next week

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I hope we win but have little confidence to be honest. We've lost a few games we really should have won so maybe the ball will bounce our way this time, however I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't want to start next season with a long line of losses behind us and I can't see us winning at Wigan (though, dafter things have happened :O ) so, realistically, it's either this week of leave the meter running..........

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/