TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Hull Kingston Rovers V Wigan Warriors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:51 PM

Had to be abandoned after a serious life threatening injury to Frankie Mariano (23) who couldn't leave the field of play.

It's times like these where the world of Rugby League comes together and I really hope that Frankie Mariano is ok and makes a full recovery.

It was a game that new Bradford signing Chev Walker, made his comeback in after a 11 month lay-off from a broken leg injury sustained in last seasons play-off game between Leeds and Hull Kingston Rovers at Haedingley.

#2 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Aug 21 2010, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Had to be abandoned after a serious life threatening injury to Frankie Mariano (23) who couldn't leave the field of play.

It's times like these where the world of Rugby League comes together and I really hope that Frankie Mariano is ok and makes a full recovery.

It was a game that new Bradford signing Chev Walker, made his comeback in after a 11 month lay-off from a broken leg injury sustained in last seasons play-off game between Leeds and Hull Kingston Rovers at Haedingley.

Hope he's OK and his injuries aren't as serious as first feared.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#3 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:10 AM

That doesn't sound good at all. What happened? I'm with everyone in hoping he makes a full & speedy recovery.

I think that the title of this thread could be changed to show it's about the young lad rather than the game.

Edited by HappyDave, 22 August 2010 - 11:12 AM.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users