TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Saints sign Northampton winger

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:33 AM

SAINTS have secured the services of Northampton born winger Daniel Brotherton on a part-time professional contract.

The 18-year-old impressed during his trial with the club in August and joins from Northampton Demons RL.

So is this guy from a Union background?

#2 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 17,307 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

Given that Northampton RL have only been around for a few years, I would imagine so.

#3 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:46 PM

Seriously, is this what TotalRL is now?

EDITED BY CKN: REMOVED QUOTED POST

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#4 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

Good on Northants Demons RL, Hope this lad inspires other local lads to take up the sport.

#5 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 17,153 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Just Browny @ Aug 26 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, is this what TotalRL is now?

EDITED BY CKN: REMOVED QUOTED POST

I agree entirely. I've deleted the posts. Please use the report button next time though as it'll help us get to these things faster than stumbling upon them.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#6 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

From http://www.floodlit9...php#news_100825
Leeds Rhinos winger Jamel Chisholm retained his title of Fastest Man in Rugby League in the sprint at Headingley with Omari Caro of Harlequins in second spot and Dan Brotherton of St Helens third.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users