RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Yesterday's RL Cup Final..."Neutral" fans..

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:30 PM

Leeds. Always go Yorkshire over Lancashire anyday and before you ask East Hull is an honourary annexe of Lancashire.

smile.gif

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#22 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Mistress_Marlowe @ Aug 30 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leeds. Always go Yorkshire over Lancashire anyday and before you ask East Hull is an honourary annexe of Lancashire.

smile.gif

I don't buy into this Yorkshire v Lancashire thing.

I'm the same as Old Frightful, anybody but Leeds as long as it's not Hull KR. No offence to anybody, it just comes with the territory.

hullthursday_zpsa8836b84.jpg

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#23 Trojan

Trojan
  • Coach
  • 14,699 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Ullman @ Aug 30 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't buy into this Yorkshire v Lancashire thing.

I'm the same as Old Frightful, anybody but Leeds as long as it's not Hull KR. No offence to anybody, it just comes with the territory.

I remember being like that about Leeds. I remember wanting Saints to win in 1978, and Widnes in 1977. I wanted Saints to beat Leeds in the semi at Huddersfield where Sinfield kicked the goal from the touchline to tie the scores. I also am pretty anti Hull KR, except in 1986 when they played C*s.
I wanted the Bulls to win in both Leeds's last finals against them and Hull to win in 2005. But in 2007 because of a Saints fan at work who was so arrogant about what Saints would and wouldn't do, I went to OT and cheered for Leeds. (and texted him afterwards laugh.gif ) I'd never describe myself as a Leeds fan, but if they're playing the likes of Wire, or the Pies, or C*s or Hull KR then I want them to win.
"Your a one trick pony Trojan" - Parksider 10th March 2013

#24 Leaguesaint

Leaguesaint
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I was supporting Warrington. I was born in Warrington hospital so after Saints they've always been my 2nd team.

Order of support:
1. Saints
2. Warrington
3. Catalans / Crusaders
4. Other Lancashire teams (except Wigan)
5. Other non-Australian teams
7. Wigan
8. Australian teams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users