Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Yesterday's RL Cup Final..."Neutral" fans..

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mistress_Marlowe

Mistress_Marlowe
  • Coach
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:30 PM

Leeds. Always go Yorkshire over Lancashire anyday and before you ask East Hull is an honourary annexe of Lancashire.

smile.gif

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

#22 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Mistress_Marlowe @ Aug 30 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leeds. Always go Yorkshire over Lancashire anyday and before you ask East Hull is an honourary annexe of Lancashire.

smile.gif

I don't buy into this Yorkshire v Lancashire thing.

I'm the same as Old Frightful, anybody but Leeds as long as it's not Hull KR. No offence to anybody, it just comes with the territory.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#23 Trojan

Trojan
  • Coach
  • 15,148 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Ullman @ Aug 30 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't buy into this Yorkshire v Lancashire thing.

I'm the same as Old Frightful, anybody but Leeds as long as it's not Hull KR. No offence to anybody, it just comes with the territory.

I remember being like that about Leeds. I remember wanting Saints to win in 1978, and Widnes in 1977. I wanted Saints to beat Leeds in the semi at Huddersfield where Sinfield kicked the goal from the touchline to tie the scores. I also am pretty anti Hull KR, except in 1986 when they played C*s.
I wanted the Bulls to win in both Leeds's last finals against them and Hull to win in 2005. But in 2007 because of a Saints fan at work who was so arrogant about what Saints would and wouldn't do, I went to OT and cheered for Leeds. (and texted him afterwards laugh.gif ) I'd never describe myself as a Leeds fan, but if they're playing the likes of Wire, or the Pies, or C*s or Hull KR then I want them to win.
"Your a one trick pony Trojan" - Parksider 10th March 2013

#24 Leaguesaint

Leaguesaint
  • Coach
  • 325 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I was supporting Warrington. I was born in Warrington hospital so after Saints they've always been my 2nd team.

Order of support:
1. Saints
2. Warrington
3. Catalans / Crusaders
4. Other Lancashire teams (except Wigan)
5. Other non-Australian teams
7. Wigan
8. Australian teams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users