TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Funeral of Mark Turton

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrendonLindsay

BrendonLindsay
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

Mark Turton sadley passed away this week after battling illness.

Mark was a dedicated Sheffield Eagles fan and will be sadley missed not only by us at the Eagles but also as a voice of Hospital Radio covering our games.

Marks funeral will be held on Wednesday 8th September at Grenoside South Chapel 11.30am.

We would like to pass on our thoughts and prayers to Marks family at this very difficult time.

Edited by BrendonLindsay, 01 September 2010 - 09:56 AM.

#2 Howard

Howard
  • Coach
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:48 PM

Very sad news indeed. I often used to chat to Mark at College. His humour and cheerfulness always shone through and was an example to all. I would like to echo the sentiments above. Howard

#3 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:35 AM

Mark was a great guy and will be sadly missed. He had a tremendous knowledge of the game and The Eagles, and told me when there wer errors on the website!!.

I also wish to pass my thoughts on to his family at this sad time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users