Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Todays Championship playoffs

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Johnny Rocco @ Sep 7 2010, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not just money though Mick I spent 7 hours out of my weekend to watch that

Good on you Rocco.

#22 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Maximus Decimus @ Sep 7 2010, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's only perceived arrogance that comes from your own jealousy. Widnes are clearly the best positioned Championship club to come up to Super League, that's not arrogance but fact. Fans of other Championship clubs try to make out like this isn't the case and Widnes fans point out where they are wrong.

You're the perfect example, you spent months trying to appear genuine yet all the time trying to undermine Widnes' position by spreading lies about the club even though they were proven wrong. When it became obvious that Widnes were in a much better position than your own club you totally lost the plot, as evidenced by your original post here. You're jealous of Widnes' position and that's the real reason you hate us.

Do you need the Samartians help line (0800 im MD & suffer from my head being up my own rectum)

#23 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,680 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (eddo @ Sep 6 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No not jealous but realists

How exactly are you realists?

#24 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,680 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (mick wilson @ Sep 7 2010, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you need the Samartians help line (0800 im MD & suffer from my head being up my own rectum)

A quote from one of your own fans on another forum,

Look, I feel this issue needs to be put to bed once for all, or atleast the slight fued developing between small pockets of widnes and barrow supporters. I am fully commited Barrow fan and was at Craven Park last night. Firstly I would like to commend the Vikings on such a great lively and vocal away crowd they brought through to Cumbria; they contributed to a great atmosphere.

These "Barrow clowns" you refer to are a minority and a rarity, I can assure you. I know for a fact that your club is in a much better positition to apply for SL next year than we are, as do the vast majority of our fans. I am also aware that our facilities, both internally and externally do not meet the level of facilities that you are available to at the Widnes ground... you speak with such an alarm it puts me under the assumption that you believe this news to the fans of Barrow Raiders.

It appears it was news to you Mick. That's why you've totally lost it to the extent of getting banned from forums, starting childish provocative threads about Widnes since it became clear that Barrow didn't have a chance any more.

Grow up or get help.

#25 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:03 AM

laugh.gif That just suggests what a saddo you really are, anyone can copy n paste something said from another thread / board / whereever to try and fit it in with your ramblings laugh.gif

You seem to live & breath WRLFC which is fine, but unhealthy if you have nothing else in life sad.gif , for your health, please try to let it go before it kills you, be happy, enjoy the SL RL 2012

99.9% of BRLFC followers understand only to well we dont fit the criterium of the franchise requirments, you repeatedly accuse me of not being one of them which amuses me no end, carry on & on & on if you so desire but your making yourself appear even more derainged & suffering a obsessive compulsive disorder as you convince yourself that everyone hates Widnes, everyone is jelous of Widnes, everyone wants to be Widnes etc

At the end of the day , Its just a RL message board where folk let off steam, swap stories, debate stats/results etc.

You take it wayyyyyyy to seriously.

I Will admit of being part of the problem for I enjoy baiting certain types, guess its a fault of my personallity.

Chill out as absofreakinloutly nothing on here has any relevence at Red Hall and will change nothing in the minds those in charge of our shared love BRITISH RUGBY LEAGUE.

HERE IS MY OLIVE BRANCH smile.gif

#26 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,680 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (mick wilson @ Sep 8 2010, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif That just suggests what a saddo you really are, anyone can copy n paste something said from another thread / board / whereever to try and fit it in with your ramblings laugh.gif

You seem to live & breath WRLFC which is fine, but unhealthy if you have nothing else in life sad.gif , for your health, please try to let it go before it kills you, be happy, enjoy the SL RL 2012

99.9% of BRLFC followers understand only to well we dont fit the criterium of the franchise requirments, you repeatedly accuse me of not being one of them which amuses me no end, carry on & on & on if you so desire but your making yourself appear even more derainged & suffering a obsessive compulsive disorder as you convince yourself that everyone hates Widnes, everyone is jelous of Widnes, everyone wants to be Widnes etc

At the end of the day , Its just a RL message board where folk let off steam, swap stories, debate stats/results etc.

You take it wayyyyyyy to seriously.

I Will admit of being part of the problem for I enjoy baiting certain types, guess its a fault of my personallity.

Chill out as absofreakinloutly nothing on here has any relevence at Red Hall and will change nothing in the minds those in charge of our shared love BRITISH RUGBY LEAGUE.

HERE IS MY OLIVE BRANCH smile.gif

I don't take this board seriously at all. It's easy to read something how you want to read it. Now going on prolonged rants and posting half in capitals and emoticons would give the impression that you do take the board seriously.

Olive branch taken.

#27 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:36 PM

No its my split personallity & my tourettes laugh.gif

#28 tim2

tim2
  • Coach
  • 8,264 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:11 PM

Now you're both out of the play-offs you can sepend your time arguing while the Eagles move on to Halifax tongue.gif
North Derbyshire Chargers - join the stampede

Marathon in 2014 - the hard work starts now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users