• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Dirk Diggler @ Sep 11 2010, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"HM Revenue and Customs have in house lawyers anyway." which is the people I would rather not have on the payroll if they are not needed. In house is not the same as free or even cheap. Sometimes in house can be very expensive.

Believe it or not DD legal expertise is needed in HMRC on a permanent basis, not just for prosecuting cases, whether you or I like it or not.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#62 RS

RS
  • Coach
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

[http://wakefieldwild...thing-under-10/

Desperate times and all that

#63 RS

RS
  • Coach
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

http://www.yorkshire...p?articlepage=2

Six other players Paul Cooke, Tevita Leo-Latu, Sean Gleeson, Paul Johnson, Kyle Bibb and Jason Demetriou have left the club since the end of the season and Kear said there will probably be others.

That will come in the fullness of time, he said. It comes on the basis of the reviews weve done and our aspirations for what players would achieve and players aspirations as well.

There wont be many, but there will be additional ones to the players weve already announced. There will be a couple of extensions as well and a considerable number of signings.

#64 Rioman

Rioman
  • Coach
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (RS @ Sep 14 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[http://wakefieldwildcats.co.uk/2010/09/superstore-mega-sale-everything-under-10/

Desperate times and all that

It's called a 'Sale', most retailers have them.

Clearing out stock from the old supplier as next year there is a new one. A similar sale happened a couple of years ago when they changed suppliers (Kooga) to the present one.

Move along, nothing to see in this one.

#65 StevieM13

StevieM13
  • Coach
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (RS @ Sep 14 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.yorkshire...p?articlepage=2

Six other players Paul Cooke, Tevita Leo-Latu, Sean Gleeson, Paul Johnson, Kyle Bibb and Jason Demetriou have left the club since the end of the season and Kear said there will probably be others.

That will come in the fullness of time, he said. It comes on the basis of the reviews weve done and our aspirations for what players would achieve and players aspirations as well.

There wont be many, but there will be additional ones to the players weve already announced. There will be a couple of extensions as well and a considerable number of signings.

The Cooke move didn't work out so no surprise there. demetriou is retiring, Johnson is right at the end of his career, Gleeson was nothing special and Leo Latu can be a liability elsewhere. Wakey will be fine.

#66 Bulletproof

Bulletproof
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Rioman @ Sep 14 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's called a 'Sale', most retailers have them.

Clearing out stock from the old supplier as next year there is a new one. A similar sale happened a couple of years ago when they changed suppliers (Kooga) to the present one.

Move along, nothing to see in this one.

Frankly I'd be amazed if more clubs were not having a sale during the off season. Apart from the clue being in the title, the off season, last years stock becomes pretty much obsolete when new kits come in so you need to shift it. As you say, nothing to see here.

#67 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

Today is the winding up order date I believe.

Hope all goes well for Wakey
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#68 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

Wakefield issue a statement

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Statement
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats have come to an agreement with HMRC that the case be adjourned.

If required a date for the hearing will be arranged in due course. The club will fulfil their tax liabilities and continue to work with HMRC to resolve this issue.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#69 mwildcats

mwildcats
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

Kenilworth your abit obsessed with us...

There's 3 wakefield topics and you've started all three..

I hope to see one created by you on 22nd of october happy.gif happy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#70 mwildcats

mwildcats
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

Double Post

Edited by mwildcats, 22 September 2010 - 06:27 PM.

#71 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (mwildcats @ Sep 22 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope to see one created by you on 22nd of october happy.gif happy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

nope - just so happens that 2 signings were made today aong with the news that you've adjourned the winding up petition.

Perhaps they choulD have all gone into one thread TO STOP "BOMBARDING" you and upsetting Bulletproof

Posted Image

#72 bricktop

bricktop
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Sep 22 2010, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nope - just so happens that 2 signings were made today aong with the news that you've adjourned the winding up petition.

Perhaps they choulD have all gone into one thread TO STOP "BOMBARDING" you and upsetting Bulletproof

New poster here

Don't let them get you down,

#73 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (mwildcats @ Sep 22 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mopsey coming over? biggrin.gif

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users