TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Boring Wigan lol

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Allan Marsden

Allan Marsden
  • Banned
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:30 AM

I think the number of exciting games in RL has decreased in 2010. However, isn't it amazing that cheating Wigan bringing their mean and nasty NRL tactics and less interesting than watching paint dry have been involved n by far the greatest number of outstanding / classic games in 2010.

RL needs a strong Wigan more than Wigan needs RL lol

#2 The Best The Beautiful The Only

The Best The Beautiful The Only
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

I thought they were quite entertaining last night and have been all season.

#3 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

I like the way Wigan play (and Huddersfield for that matter) wouldn't call either team boring.

Cummins Out.

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

I wasn't too keen on their performances on the two occasions they've played Hull FC this year.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

#5 Allan Marsden

Allan Marsden
  • Banned
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

What are you saying and doing daring to admit Wigan play attractive RL. The RL media willingly spread the myth Wigan had somehow invented 3 man tackles and were awful for the game of RL. We even had a 'respected' RL coach who would rather watch paint dry.

Maybe fans know better than the RL establishment clique wink.gif

#6 The Best The Beautiful The Only

The Best The Beautiful The Only
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

Yeah they play attractive RL. It's good to watch a team that knows how to win games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users