Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

Poll: Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Wigan (11 votes [52.38%])

Percentage of vote: 52.38%

2. Hull KR (10 votes [47.62%])

Percentage of vote: 47.62%

Vote

#121 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,990 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (3owls @ Sep 18 2010, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will be no punishment meted out to Hull K R as the RFL have already allowed Wigan and Hull to pelt players and supporters respectively this season. Rules are rules, every club is allowed one incidence of missile throwing befeore the RFL can even consider taking any action.

I know you have an obsession which is anti Hull FC but why bring Wigan into it?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#122 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,180 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

once again "fans" of a yorkshire club are involved in crowd trouble.......
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#123 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,990 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (Viking Warrior @ Sep 18 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
once again "fans" of a yorkshire club are involved in crowd trouble.......

Rubbish. As far as us Hull FC fans are concerned, East Hull is part of Lancashire.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#124 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

Close this thread please

Its our family game wink.gif

for the record, east hull is not on this planet tongue.gif

#125 3owls

3owls
  • Banned
  • 505 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (Old Frightful @ Sep 18 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know you have an obsession which is anti Hull FC but why bring Wigan into it?

I know you have a persecution complex and as seen as Hull kr were playing Wigan last night it's hardly "bringing" them into it. I merely compared Hull K R's supporters actions to those of Wigans and hey presto.

#126 Bitofaboogie

Bitofaboogie
  • Coach
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (3owls @ Sep 18 2010, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know you have a persecution complex and as seen as Hull kr were playing Wigan last night it's hardly "bringing" them into it. I merely compared Hull K R's supporters actions to those of Wigans and hey presto.

Yeah and the dickhead Leeds fans who smashed all those windows in the Wigan supporters coach injuring two girls the last time we were at Headingley are in a league of their own.

I'm hoping Saints pick us with the club call.

Then I won't have to put up with Leeds' team of professional thugs being urged on by their gang of enthusiastic amateur thugs and I won't have o contemplate putting 20 quid into Hetherington's back pocket either.

#127 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,411 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Bitofaboogie @ Sep 18 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah and the dickhead Leeds fans who smashed all those windows in the Wigan supporters coach injuring two girls the last time we were at Headingley are in a league of their own.

I'm hoping Saints pick us with the club call.

Then I won't have to put up with Leeds' team of professional thugs being urged on by their gang of enthusiastic amateur thugs and I won't have o contemplate putting 20 quid into Hetherington's back pocket either.

Bang out of order,and you know it.where the coach was parked is in quite a bad area,do you know that the people who stoned the coach were Leeds fans?,were you there?
Any credibilty you may have had is now gone in my eyes.
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#128 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,755 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Bitofaboogie @ Sep 18 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I won't have o contemplate putting 20 quid into Hetherington's back pocket either.

Strange that, the reason I and many I know never used to go to Wigan was due to not wanting to pay anything towards uncle`s mo`s wages.

#129 Hannibal

Hannibal
  • Coach
  • 11,790 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (3owls @ Sep 18 2010, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will be no punishment meted out to Hull K R as the RFL have already allowed Wigan and Hull to pelt players and supporters respectively this season. Rules are rules, every club is allowed one incidence of missile throwing befeore the RFL can even consider taking any action.

A Wigan fan allegedly threw a lunchbox, and as I have said before, the only problem fat Leeds fans have with that, is that they ate the food before throwing it.

I can honestly say that if the Leeds fans who pelted the coach, injuring children, had thrown lunchboxes, no-one would have been hurt.

Anyway, you will never know what it is like visiting away grounds because, like the vast majority of Leeds fans, you never leave Yorkshire.

#130 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,755 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Hannibal @ Sep 18 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A Wigan fan allegedly threw a lunchbox, and as I have said before, the only problem fat Leeds fans have with that, is that they ate the food before throwing it.

I can honestly say that if the Leeds fans who pelted the coach, injuring children, had thrown lunchboxes, no-one would have been hurt.

Anyway, you will never know what it is like visiting away grounds because, like the vast majority of Leeds fans, you never leave Yorkshire.

And your 100% certain the people who smashed windows were Leeds fans? Was this ever shown to be fact? I cant remember the outcome of the case.

#131 Hannibal

Hannibal
  • Coach
  • 11,790 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (dkw @ Sep 18 2010, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And your 100% certain the people who smashed windows were Leeds fans? Was this ever shown to be fact? I cant remember the outcome of the case.

You are probably right.

In fact, I have heard a rumour that they were in fact, Hull fans, who were disguised as Leeds fans.

There, that makes more sense, doesn't it?

rolleyes.gif

#132 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,755 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Hannibal @ Sep 18 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are probably right.

In fact, I have heard a rumour that they were in fact, Hull fans, who were disguised as Leeds fans.

There, that makes more sense, doesn't it?

rolleyes.gif

Can you ever reply with a sensible answer? I was asking a question as i dont know if it was ever shown to be Leeds fans. What a complete waste of time asking you anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users