• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:35 AM

http://www.castigers...cle.php?id=1035
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#2 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

Emmitt will be a great signing. Not flashy, but will take it up and knock people over all day. Unless I am missing something he is in Saints' first choice 17 these days - not bad for a 20 year old prop.

#3 Saint Toppy

Saint Toppy
  • Coach
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

Fozzard - can't believe any SL side has taken him, he's had a very poor season at Saints. Even with a long injury list he's been dropped from the 1st team squad and released early from his contract.
As for Emmitt, the lad has a lot of potential. His main problem at the moment is that for a big lad he lacks the upper body strength to really mix it with other props in SL but this should come as he physically develops over the next few years. Potentially Cas have got a good buy here

#4 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

I'm astonished Nick Fozzard is only 33!

LUNEW.jpg

#5 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:01 PM

i really like the look of emmitt. think he could become a handy player.. hope he progresses with the extra game time he'll get at cas.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users