1)Or maybe they are hoping that we can prevent their bogey team from making the final?
2) At the end of the day as an RL fan, not just a Wigan fan, I'm disappointed, I thought Saints were the type of club that wouldn't lie down on a Wigan defeat in the final derby at their ground and would want to set the record straight. Maybe the risk of a final game defeat was too much?!?
3) Personally wouldn't fancy choosing Huddersfield on current form - last night proved that the win at the DW a few weeks ago was no fluke.
1) Yes you can right your wrong.
2) We at risk of a greater humiliation then ever (in your eyes) surely.
3) Personally I don't agree with club call, I think the game should follow due process and adopt the original fixture format for the play-offs and which team would have had the honour had that process been followed ? Yes, Huddersfield.1895
Prior to the formation of the Northern Rugby Football Union in 1895 (this later took the name of the Rugby Football League in the early 1920's) the Huddersfield Club had an active and honourable life of around thirty years as part of the English Rugby Union. It was obvious that a split was going to happen and by August the final plans were being made. On Thursday 29th August the meeting at the George Hotel, Huddersfield was held and Rugby League was born.
Qualifying semi for the 2010 Grand Final at Old Trafford, should prove to be a historic event really, one way or another.
And so the future begins.....