League Express Digital-Only Easter Edition Out Now!

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Free Sky Sports, where's the publicity?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 timhammonds

timhammonds
  • Coach
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

I see that Sky Sports is free to air on the 29th September 2010, As all 3 RL grand finals are showing that day, why have the RL not gone to town to advertise this to the nation?
Our sport can't get into the papers and is not well known outside the hartlands so a chance like this should not be missed.
I live down south and see and hear nothing unless watching on Sky Sports, reading RL world/express or veiwing the TotalRL forums.

Come on RFL its not too late to do something, national radio might be acheivable in the week you have left.

#2 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (timhammonds @ Sep 22 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that Sky Sports is free to air on the 29th September 2010, As all 3 RL grand finals are showing that day, why have the RL not gone to town to advertise this to the nation?
Our sport can't get into the papers and is not well known outside the hartlands so a chance like this should not be missed.
I live down south and see and hear nothing unless watching on Sky Sports, reading RL world/express or veiwing the TotalRL forums.

Come on RFL its not too late to do something, national radio might be acheivable in the week you have left.

Wed 29th?

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (timhammonds @ Sep 22 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sunday 26th and there's only 2 GFs on telly that day, CC and CC1

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos and St Albans Centurions fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, KĂžbenhavn Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade, Dragones de la Sierra and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users