• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

Calling all Twits...

It's your chance to vote in the 2010 Rugby League Twitter Awards!

More info here

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

2010 Rugby League Twitter Awards 2010

A message from the votemeister @tonehannan

Here’s how to vote in the 2010 Rugby League Twitters, or #RLT2010 – to get around the 140-character thing. There are no prizes or trophies or dinners but the results will be tweeted this Saturday evening, shortly after the end of the 2010 Super League Grand Final on Saturday 2nd October.

There are four categories – RL Twitter Player of the Year (#RLTPY), RL Twitter Coach of the Year (#RLTCY), RL Twitter Club of the Year (#RLTCLUB) and RL Tweeter of the Year (#RLTY). Just send a tweet like this to @tonehannan:

@tonehannan – Rikki Sheriffe (#RLTPY) Steve McNamara (#RLTCY) Bradford Bulls (#RLTCLUB) @unclefred (#RLTY)

I will then collate all the replies and tweet the results to the world at large on Saturday night. Closing point for voting will be noon on Saturday 2nd October. In the event of a tie, I shall have the casting vote – cos it’s my idea and that’s that.

N.B. Just for clarification: The RL Twitter Player of the Year award is for the best euro-based player in 2010 (in any league) – he/she doesn’t have to tweet. Also the RL Tweeter of the Year DOES have to tweet, obviously, but it can be anyone – fan, player, journo, broadcaster…whoever, as long as they tweet regularly about rugby league. If our antipodean chums want to vote for NRL players by all means do and I’ll calculate the awards for that too, if the numbers make it worthwhile. Either way, I intend to blog a complete breakdown of the voting results on my blog next week.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users