Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

European Royalty?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Celt

Celt
  • Coach
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:13 PM

Out and about in Luxembourg City tonight, and I spotted Crown Prince Sebastian, third in line to the Luxembourg throne. Fresh from doing some sport/exercise, the young chap was resplendent in a canterbury Warrington Wolves jersey!

I know we have always been an 'establishment' game, dominated by the upper classes, and never out of the broadsheets, but i must admit i was unaware of the games appeal throughout the BeNeLux aristocracy. . . .

sleep.gif
Rugby League: Alive and Handling

#2 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:23 PM

3rd in line to the Luxembourg throne eh ? I guess thats similar to being deputy assistant mayor of Wolverhampton.

#3 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,614 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Celt @ Sep 29 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out and about in Luxembourg City tonight, and I spotted Crown Prince Sebastian, third in line to the Luxembourg throne. Fresh from doing some sport/exercise, the young chap was resplendent in a canterbury Warrington Wolves jersey!

I know we have always been an 'establishment' game, dominated by the upper classes, and never out of the broadsheets, but i must admit i was unaware of the games appeal throughout the BeNeLux aristocracy. . . .

sleep.gif

The glamour club spreads it's net far and wide these days. What next? Princess Michael of Kent sporting a Vinnie Anderson corn row wig?

rldfsignature.jpg

#4 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 989 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Derwent @ Sep 29 2010, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3rd in line to the Luxembourg throne eh ? I guess thats similar to being deputy assistant mayor of Wolverhampton.

Only in Rugby League do we look to find all the negatives in a story.....

#5 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Celt @ Sep 29 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sleep.gif

That is glam!!! biggrin.gif

Maybe the SL bosses should invite a member of the European Monachy along to the GF? After all it is the European SL!

#6 Celt

Celt
  • Coach
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

next time i see him about, i will ask him if he is actually an RL fan....

He is just a young kid - 18 or so, and i know he was educated in the North (ampleforth) so there is a slight possibility.....

Rugby League: Alive and Handling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users