Saint Helens - No Black Armbands.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:17 PM

Suprised that Saints didn't wear any black armbands this evening.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#2 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,162 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

But he wasn't their former player. unsure.gif I don't know if anyone but Wakefield wore black arm bands for Leon Walker, for example. A minute silence yes.

Somewhat blunt, but I couldn't think of a clearer way of putting it.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#3 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

I agree with you in a way but he was a GB international plenty times over. I think it's the least players can do to be fair wearing an armband. We hold minutes silences for players out of pure respect and we don't always support that players team!

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#4 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,162 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Mumby Magic @ Oct 2 2010, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you in a way but he was a GB international plenty times over. I think it's the least players can do to be fair wearing an armband. We hold minutes silences for players out of pure respect and we don't always support that players team!

Agreed. But there seems to be a standard (minutes silence) and then a next step when it relates to former clubs (the black arm band). What needed to be done, was done.

Again, perhaps dismissive or whatever. Apologies to anyone miffed, I'm aiming for clarity.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users