Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Can anyone provide a re-run or archive link from todays game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

I've gambled on coming on here and not seeing the score , so pleassseeee dont tell me.

Linky pleaseeeeeee wink.gif

They may be 1 further down the page but i dont want to risk looking etc

#2 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,071 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

Perhaps rename this thread to mention you don't know the score, as you'll have to keep checking this board, which is a bit daft.

They'll be a replay on sky, or it may be in sky player, highlights on bbc tomorrow probably.

Stay off TRL until you find it.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#3 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,071 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:55 PM

Oh, you reside in America. Ah. You're screwed then.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#4 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,833 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

Sorry to be a kill-joy but please do not link copyright infringing streaming or archive sites that show rugby league games. TRL as a producer of copyrighted rugby league material themselves are understandably unwilling to allow such things.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users