Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Polish the Super League Trophy!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

Seriously!! It's getting beyond a joke!!

Edited by HappyDave, 03 October 2010 - 09:56 AM.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

#2 Riversiderontour

Riversiderontour
  • Coach
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (HappyDave @ Oct 3 2010, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously!! It's getting beyond a joke!!

Will be a pleasure biggrin.gif

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.

Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

#3 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

I actually meant Leeds before they had to hand it over... biggrin.gif

On a more serious note; on today's papers there is a pic of it looking extremely smudged with hand & finger prints, as it was on the front of RLW before the season kicked off: and even when the academy lads & coaches brought it down South with them for the Cheltenham 9s. It's pretty much an embarrassment for the image of RL keeping & displaying it in that state. Well, I at least the Challenge Cup it well looked after & sparkly at the Final this year.

Edited by HappyDave, 03 October 2010 - 10:26 AM.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

#4 Bulliac

Bulliac
  • Coach
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (HappyDave @ Oct 3 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually meant Leeds before they had to hand it over... biggrin.gif

On a more serious note; on today's papers there is a pic of it looking extremely smudged with hand & finger prints, as it was on the front of RLW before the season kicked off: and even when the academy lads & coaches brought it down South with them for the Cheltenham 9s. It's pretty much an embarrassment for the image of RL keeping & displaying it in that state. Well, I at least the Challenge Cup it well looked after & sparkly at the Final this year.

Well, until their recent run of good luck they haven't won anything for years so it's unfair to blame them; they just don't know how to treat silverware. they didn't even have a cabinet to keep them in until a joiner made one for them a couple of years ago........................

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.co...s/31337109@N03/

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,071 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Bulliac @ Oct 3 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they didn't even have a cabinet to keep them in until a joiner made one for them a couple of years ago........................

Senior has his eye on it now. Pick up only.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (hindle xiii @ Oct 3 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Senior has his eye on it now. Pick up only.

They may need a trophy cabinet again one day so I think Senior may have to buy his own when competing against 13 year old girls on his pony. biggrin.gif

Edited by HappyDave, 03 October 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#7 saintfrank

saintfrank
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

the trophy room lady at the d/w stadium,has got her job back after 12 years biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

#8 giwildgo

giwildgo
  • Coach
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (saintfrank @ Oct 3 2010, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the trophy room lady at the d/w stadium,has got her job back after 12 years biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah we struggled to find a place for the Challenge Cup in 2002 without her services tongue.gif

We needed seven years respite from glory after we'd completed filled the first trophy room, so that we can build a trophy cabinet big enough for the next haul biggrin.gif

Saints players seemed a bit slow last night - weighed down by three years of losers medals I feel - make it four now wink.gif

Posted Image

oderint dum metuant

#9 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (giwildgo @ Oct 3 2010, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saints players seemed a bit slow last night - weighed down by three years of losers medals I feel - make it four now wink.gif

Ouch! laugh.gif

#10 bearman

bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

So who won the Polish Superleague Trophy? I knew there was some RL activity in Poland but I didn't know there was a full Superleague competition out there too.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users