South London Storm are seeking a coach to maintain and enhance the club's culture and values, run a good rugby program encompassing two grades, and to coach the 1st Team on match day.
The season runs from May to end August, with pre-season training to commence in March. The successful candidate will be assisted by assistants and 2nd team coaches.
As a club, the Storm is moving in 2011 to a new 4G pitch facility in Croydon, and the 2 senior teams will compete in the RLC Premier South and the London League.
The position will provide excellent “pathway” opportunities for the right individual - two recent coaches have gone into professional head coach roles at Harlequins RL and Skolars RL.
The Storm have a respected pedigree within London Rugby League and have won the following awards in recent years:
- Inaugural members of the RLC Prem
- RLC Premier South Premiers in 2005 & 2006
- National RLC Premier Champions in 2006
- RLC Premier South Runners-up in 2007 & 2008
- London League Premiers in 2006
- RLC South Shield winners in 2002
- BBC London Amateur Sports Club of the Year 2007
If this sounds like it's of interest to you or someone you know, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Richard Giles a call to express your interest on 07740 282702.
Edited by Number 16, 06 December 2010 - 12:19 PM.