The Jacksonville Axemen are offering season ticket packages to the first 50 Jacksonville Area Charities who are looking for items for auctions or prizes at upcoming fundraisers
"A big part of any sports team is to give back to their community", said Drew Slover of the Axemen. "We are nothing without our fans who live in the Jacksonville community, and being a member of a community means helping any way you can."
The Axemen are offering the first 50 Jacksonville Area Charities who contact them a "Season Ticket and T-shirt" prize pack to use at their fund-raising events. The pack will contain Two Season tickets in the Chop Zone Seating Area (this is the halfway line seats closest to the field that have in-seat concessions service) plus two Axemen T-Shirts.
The requirements for the donation are
- The Charity must be a legitimate 501c organization
- They must have an event that will be hosted prior to June 3 (Weekend of the Axemen first regular season home game - the tickets will also be good for use at all pre-season games in May if the event it hosted prior to that date)
- They must send an email to email@example.com and list the basic info about their organization and the event as well as how the prize pack will be used to help raise funds
- They need to explain how the funds directly help the Jacksonville/Nth FL. area community
- Once accepted the Axemen will mail a certificate to be used during the fund-raising event that the winner can redeem for their Tickets and T-shirts at any Axemen game (Pre-season games and events included)
- Events can include silent auctions, raffle prizes, door prizes, golf tournaments, volunteer awards, etc.
"We are not in a position to donate money to area charities" said Spinner Howland, "but we certainly want to do as much as we can to help. The recent floods in Australia and the earthquakes in New Zealand and Japan may get all the attention at the moment, but we cannot forget about the charities in Jacksonville who help OUR community on a daily basis. The value of the tickets and t-shirt pack is $90 so if they help a charity raise even $35 that is the cost of one of the season tickets we will be very excited to have helped out."
Charities must be located in the Baker, Nassau, Duval, Clay and St. Johns Counties and the events and money raised must go to help Jacksonville/Nth FL. area communities directly.
The email address again is firstname.lastname@example.org
Axemen donate $4500 in season tickets to JAX area Charities
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users