Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby League 9's

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:04 PM

So - who were you shouting for last night??? :laugh: :laugh:

suffice to say, I was there.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#22 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

eee thy ought t'be in politics thee!! :laugh: :laugh:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#23 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Is anyone off to the nines at Headingley next tuesday?, i've heard a very strong rumour that Bluebeard is taking part in a mascot race..... the bloke needs his napper reading at his age

Edited by Paul Gibbins, 22 June 2011 - 02:45 PM.

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#24 Paulie

Paulie
  • Coach
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Really enjoyed last night and thought the fev youngsters showed up really well against their SL counterparts.

Agreed about Tom Carr too, thought he looked pretty sharp. As for Liam Whelam, well there is no surprise that he
can find his way to the try line

The thing that put the smile back on my face though was the 'carry-on' slapstick efforts of the players as they
tried their hand at drop-kicking the conversions.......they deffinately dont practise that one

Watching Zac last night was a big reminder of just how much his kind of pace is being missed.

#25 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:34 PM

my neighbour went to the nines at c*s tonight. said he felt like joan of arc, sat in the stand surrounded by all that wood. don't know if he meant the stand or the supporters. :biggrin:
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#26 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

Rovers were well beaten in all 3 games last night ay Headingley so don't make finals night next week

There was over 1000 there mainly little kids and how different the mentality of kids from leeds to kids from fev, not nice miniture people, amd some of the language coming from their 10 year old mouths going un noticed by their parents was flowery to say the least. Confirms what i already knew about leeds folk, or most of them
PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users