RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Challange Cup Final Trip

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

So who is going on the marvelous package which has been put together for the club?

Bus from the ground to Wembley for the CC Cup Final
Ticket for the Final
Hotel in Milton Keynes at the Xscape complex, so chance for a good night out, plenty for families as well
Breakfast next morning
On the bus to Sheffield
Buffet Lunch at the game
Ticket to watch Sheffield Eagles and Fev
Back to the Big Fella's on the bus

all for £135 - bargain of the century!

Sounds like a right weekend to me with like minded fev folk.

To book call Veronica on 01977 702386
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#2 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

A reminder of this trip, it will be a great weekend and a great way to help the club

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

I don't do the challenge cup martin! So I'll decline the offer but use the money I would have spent on that weekend for another years player shirt sponsorship :tongue:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 PJT

PJT
  • Coach
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:32 PM

I don't do the challenge cup martin! So I'll decline the offer but use the money I would have spent on that weekend for another years player shirt sponsorship :tongue:

With the amount of ale you sup mate, I'll put you down for two sponsorships then. Thank you very much for your support.

Ha! :biggrin: :laugh:

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

I want to go, Terry doesnt:-(
Im Fev and im proud

#6 Rovers2010

Rovers2010
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

First I've heard of it..... Will check the calendar.

#7 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Value for money this one booked 6 seats 4 of them who don't normally go to Rovers matches looks to me as a pay for wembly and get a free meal and free entry to Sheffield match and free transport back to Fev what more can you ask for

#8 PJT

PJT
  • Coach
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

Value for money this one booked 6 seats 4 of them who don't normally go to Rovers matches looks to me as a pay for wembly and get a free meal and free entry to Sheffield match and free transport back to Fev what more can you ask for

Good stuff jt. As Ovo says it does help the club. Uptake has been encouraging so far with it being advertised in the P&C, programme and the website.

#9 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

With the amount of ale you sup mate, I'll put you down for two sponsorships then. Thank you very much for your support.

Ha! :biggrin: :laugh:

Obviously not had a sesh with '3 sips Evans' then Paul :laugh: :laugh:
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#10 Stephanie Overton

Stephanie Overton
  • Coach
  • 408 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:06 PM

Just to let you know, we are confirming room bookings on Monday with the hotel, so if you have been humming and aahhhhing about whether to go, I urge you to make a decision this weekend as there are only a few limited places availble. To make your booking, call Veronica at the office on Monday morning 01977 702386. We need to take a deposit of £60 per person. Payment can be made by card at the time. Thanks

#11 Vic Johnson

Vic Johnson
  • Coach
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:16 AM

Deposit for two on it's way Steph.
Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

#12 Stephanie Overton

Stephanie Overton
  • Coach
  • 408 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

Great stuff, should be a cracking weekend with great folk already booked. We are really looking forward to it.

#13 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:38 AM

Obviously not had a sesh with '3 sips Evans' then Paul :laugh: :laugh:

Poncy union lets all bind on chap isnt he, never could drink them sort
hip, hip hurrrah

Edited by LOWFIELD, 30 July 2011 - 07:39 AM.

#14 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

aye, I know how poncey they were at Selby when I played there! My nose was "ponced" out o' joint there!!!
Oh aye, really poncey! :tongue:

#15 Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Ian (Pencil) Elliott
  • Coach
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

So who is going on the marvelous package which has been put together for the club?

Bus from the ground to Wembley for the CC Cup Final
Ticket for the Final
Hotel in Milton Keynes at the Xscape complex, so chance for a good night out, plenty for families as well
Breakfast next morning
On the bus to Sheffield
Buffet Lunch at the game
Ticket to watch Sheffield Eagles and Fev
Back to the Big Fella's on the bus

all for £135 - bargain of the century!

Sounds like a right weekend to me with like minded fev folk.

To book call Veronica on 01977 702386

Ovo, I used to love the challange cup final but even more after this week I refuse to give the RFL a penny of my hard earned cash.
"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

#16 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:43 AM

Ovo, I used to love the challange cup final but even more after this week I refuse to give the RFL a penny of my hard earned cash.

I'm all on watching it even if Rovers are playing in it Ian! Fair play to those who do like, but I'm of a very similar opinion Ian.

#17 Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Ian (Pencil) Elliott
  • Coach
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

I'm all on watching it even if Rovers are playing in it Ian! Fair play to those who do like, but I'm of a very similar opinion Ian.

I agree Robin, I won't critisise anyone who goes to the finals or international matches. I would personally prefer to give my money to the Rovers and other Championship clubs.
"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

#18 ralph2

ralph2
  • Coach
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:22 PM

Deposit for two on it's way Steph.

Dont forget your black & amber scarfs for the wembley leg of the trip :biggrin:

#19 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

Problem is Ian that every club gets tickets to shift and if they don't go the club loses. So since we are playing sheffield on the way home we put this excellent value package toghether.

So by going anyone is supporting the club. Not the RFL.

Otherwise it looks like we lose money on another event. It really is difficult to know what to do sometimes

#20 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

They'll not lose owt out o me martin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users