TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Stadium Development

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#1 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

Edited by sidnee, 31 July 2011 - 09:52 PM.

The weak conform, the strong survive.

#2 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

Once building works start what about a photo a day from the same place to be made into a video to show the progress?
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#3 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

Attached File  DSCN0024.JPG   53.09KB   253 downloads railway end complete
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#4 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,602 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

We're building a special enclosure for when C*s visit.....

Posted Image

#5 BobbyFev18

BobbyFev18
  • Coach
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

Are the new stands going to make our ground a all seating stadium ?
For the brave and the faithful nothing is impossible!!!!

#6 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:56 AM

Are the new stands going to make our ground a all seating stadium ?

No, there will be a bit of terracing in two corners, one either end - not a lot though

#7 leejones

leejones
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

3 corners isnt it. 2 at railway end and 1 at post office road end

#8 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

3 corners isnt it. 2 at railway end and 1 at post office road end

yes

Attached Files

#9 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

like it and hopefully we will get a massive atmosphere at home now as well as away.Can things get any better for are great club.

#10 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

like it and hopefully we will get a massive atmosphere at home now as well as away.Can things get any better for are great club.

Yes Halifax could fold
PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#11 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

The main stand looks tiny in comparison to the whole project. Will need another name when its completed, maybe another sponsorship opportunity?
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#12 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:59 PM

The main stand looks tiny in comparison to the whole project. Will need another name when its completed, maybe another sponsorship opportunity?

At least 2 new sponsorship opportunities.

Cummins Out.

#13 hooker9

hooker9
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

The stadium plans look great and can't wait for it all to be finished, but having seen them for the 1st time and with a fellow supporter pointing it out to me - how much view of the playing area will be obscured with the clubhouse whilst sat in various seats in the old main stand? Not that I personaly sit in that stand but I've seen many a try scored in that top corner!!

#14 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

I think the view from the executive boxes at the back of the stand will be obscured the most, will there be anymore boxes installed in the ground or will that be a future development at the other side of the clubhouse?

I would think initially that area will be used for the scoreboard and the sky/premier sports commentary shed.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#15 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

At least 2 new sponsorship opportunities.

If it was me it would be one sponsorship opportunity because one stand would be called 'the bob fowler stand/end'

#16 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

That would be nice for Bob ,wonder if we could name the other on the lines of recycling with mcain .

Edited by dydo, 09 September 2011 - 09:12 PM.

#17 AckwortRoversFan

AckwortRoversFan
  • Coach
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

I'll probably get shot for this, but I don't think we can pass on the income that naming rights brings. while I think that naming a stand after a long standing supporter and volunteer is a great idea, the club has to sweat every assett it owns, so it would need to be the "x-corporation" - Bob Fowler Stand

#18 dave the euph

dave the euph
  • Coach
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

If it was me it would be one sponsorship opportunity because one stand would be called 'the bob fowler stand/end'

Thank you and
Whilst I understand the sentiment and believe me nobody would want this more than me my dad wouldn't want the club to miss out on any revenue.
am i bovvered

#19 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:37 AM

Thank you and
Whilst I understand the sentiment and believe me nobody would want this more than me my dad wouldn't want the club to miss out on any revenue.

we also have to remember, the only person that has been honoured in this way is Freddie Miller, with the Freddie Miller gate.players like Don Fox, Carl Dooler and others have not had the recognition. it does not make Bob any less worthy, but where would you stop. Dave knew his dad better than any of us, and i think he is right in what he says.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#20 DickDastardly

DickDastardly
  • Players
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

We're building a special enclosure for when C*s visit.....

Posted Image

Never attached owt before, so heres having a go! Hope I've been to the right place.

Attached File  Photo0137.jpg   463.6KB   311 downloadsAttached File  Photo0136.jpg   403.13KB   295 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users