#41 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

Errrrrrrr.......................

make your own mind up! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

pic removed to post updated 1

Edited by sidnee, 24 October 2011 - 05:33 PM.

The weak conform, the strong survive.

#42 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

Errrrrrrr.......................

make your own mind up! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

luv the pink kneeling pad Terry :biggrin:
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#43 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:13 PM

A few more.

Edited to post updated pics later :wink:

Edited by sidnee, 24 October 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#44 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

Sorry Terry, couldn't resist posting it :tongue:

#45 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Had to shrink the pictures so hopefully they will look ok

Attached Files

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#46 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

Bill,

The first pic showing the stand full of red seats, this is now almost empty, just the last 75 or so to remove. Got a good system going today and at 1 point we were averaging 7 minutes a row B) B)

We could clear wembley in less than a week :lol: :lol:

#47 A_Falkiner

A_Falkiner
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

Where's this Belle View? :ph34r:
Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

#48 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

We have cleared a lot of seats between us in 2 days, lets hope more volunteer next week and get BOTH stands over to Fev asap before the council change thier minds for some reason.

The stadium will look fantastic when finished :biggrin: :biggrin:
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#49 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

Just listed 1000 red stadium seats for Paul Coventry on Ebay, seller 8671bill

I wonder were they came from?

I have possibly also managed to recycle 60 huge spotlights from work to help light up our new stadium. These were laying in the yard waiting to be scrapped and I had the BRIGHT idea(sorry had to get that in )that they would come in useful for lighting up the rear of all 3 of our stands

#50 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

How many of the seats have you sold so far Bill??

#51 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:08 PM

None that I know of. Not sure if Paul had any calls. I think he has his phone turned off till tomorrow morning. I will check ebay again later before work and see if there has been any interest.

#52 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

A sad sight. When with Ossett Town in my youth, I played here many times. Ah well, their loss, our gain.

#53 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

Sold some seats. Ex supporter wants some as momento, only wants a few he said, ringing Paul tomorrow to sort when he can pick them up.

#54 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

is there an old scoreboard knocking about, i think Wakey would take it off your hands :ph34r:
PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#55 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:12 AM

Bill,

The first pic showing the stand full of red seats, this is now almost empty, just the last 75 or so to remove. Got a good system going today and at 1 point we were averaging 7 minutes a row B) B)

We could clear wembley in less than a week :lol: :lol:

take the rovrum wind machine and you could clear wembley in 30 minutes
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#56 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

I am getting a few unhappy Scarborough fans sending me mails about the sale of THEIR seats, your thoughts on this matter please.

As a lifelong supporter of Scarborough FC with many happy memories from the ground, I would like to ask where the proceeds from the sale of these seats will be going? With no disrespect, the demolition of the McCain stadium has been a horrible time for all of us supporters who have spent many a happy time in the ground. I personally think you will be more successful with the sale of these seats if you split the proceeds 50/50 between whatever it is you decide the proceeds are going towards and football in scarborough, perhaps the back2boro scheme? A lot of fans will want to own a piece of the ground, but may be put off by the fact it seems the club demolishing our ground want to make a profit out of sale of seats to our supporters. Something to consider maybe?
I look forward to hearing your response.
Yours truly,
Rachel

im a scarborough fan. how have you got all these seats to sell? you giving us any of the cash you make form this? if not i hope no one buys them off you

- superger18

I can understand their grief but do we really owe them anything?

#57 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

The second 1 is an odd question, how do they think we got the seats? They should try reading the local press and try to keep up. :rolleyes:

I can understand their angst but its been stood empty, going to rack and ruin for the last 6 years so why not try and sell them off themselves before now. Seems to me that now things are moving on and they sniff a quid or 2, they want a slice. All part of the deal signed with Scarb council, we demolish it and get the stands. The seats were in the stands! Simples :smile:

#58 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

Havnt we bought the stands seats and all so they are Featherstone rovers' to do what we want with? Slightly cheeky if u ask me for them to want half the money for something we already paid for lol

Can see the sadness though
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#59 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

They are probably wondering why they didn't think about it 6 years ago the seats belong to featherstone rovers now and we need every penny we can get so if someone wants one then they will have to pay Ask them to volunteer to help for the day and you can sell them one for half price we get a bit and they will get the seat cheap they can donate the other half to there club it's a win win situation for everyone

#60 Mark Ashton

Mark Ashton
  • Coach
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

It is sad to see the stadium demolished, but at least the stands are going to be re used and not scrapped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users