Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

York v Rovers

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

Fev by a dozen. Decent crowd. Suggy will fall over. Mrs Thorpe will shout at the ref. Bob will have a few Tizers, Dave Woods will forget his slimfast and Liam Fimm will kick some goals!!

"Fev by a dozen" - really. I think your being over cautious Robin. We are playing a lot better than our last home encounter with York. I'm going

York 18 - FEV 46
MoM - Hepworth. This kid gets better and better.
Att - 1725

Oh and Bob says he's not drinking.

Edited by DMS, 03 August 2011 - 10:12 AM.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#22 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

Oh and Bob says he's not drinking.

aye, an I say I look like Johnny Depp!!! :biggrin:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#23 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

1) BOB WILL BE AVIN A GALLON
2) YOU CAME SECOND IN THE DEPP LOOKALIKE MATEY-PIPPED AT THE POST BY JOHN MERRICK....... :smile:

#24 mortonstalker

mortonstalker
  • Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Ooh I'll wear a red carnation tomorrow night, come over and say hello :laugh:

#25 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

Ooh I'll wear a red carnation tomorrow night, come over and say hello :laugh:

Alas, he won't be there. He's on his jollies at a wine festival in France (Robin, not jonny Depp :blush: )
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#26 mortonstalker

mortonstalker
  • Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

Alas, he won't be there. He's on his jollies at a wine festival in France (Robin, not jonny Depp :blush: )

Oh I'm gutted now, typical bloke, build your hopes up and then let you down!!

#27 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

Oh I'm gutted now, typical bloke, build your hopes up and then let you down!!

I hope you are a woman cos Robin is very butch;

#28 mortonstalker

mortonstalker
  • Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

I hope you are a woman cos Robin is very butch;

Haha!! I am :laugh:

#29 ben+olis dad

ben+olis dad
  • Players
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:24 PM

York 14 - 38 Fev
1st try Hardman
Finn goals 5 :wink:
MOM Netherton
Att 1368

#30 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

Half hour gone

Latest score York 12-12 Fev
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#31 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:57 PM

Half time York 12-16 Fev
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#32 firebasher

firebasher
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

York 12 Fev 28

#33 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

final score York 16-44 Fev attendance 1200. Great second half just a consolation try in last play of game

#34 mortonstalker

mortonstalker
  • Coach
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

Thanks to all the Fev fans who came to talk to us 'other Rovers' fans at York tonight, what a nice bunch you are. We had a great night, spoke to some lovely people and got thank you and a hug off Ben - what more could we want :biggrin:

Was great been in the popular stand and taking in the banter going on around us, you just don't get that in super league! I miss standing side by side with the opposition fans, having singing contests and just general banter, loved that tonight!

#35 mrsnfk

mrsnfk
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

Thanks to all the Fev fans who came to talk to us 'other Rovers' fans at York tonight, what a nice bunch you are. We had a great night, spoke to some lovely people and got thank you and a hug off Ben - what more could we want :biggrin:

Was great been in the popular stand and taking in the banter going on around us, you just don't get that in super league! I miss standing side by side with the opposition fans, having singing contests and just general banter, loved that tonight!

I think its great that you are coming to watch (Ben) and us hope to see you all at PO Rd before the end of the season and thanks for the positive comments about the banter we are NOT as horrid and some make us out to be
Thanks to York as well always enjoy our trip to yours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users