Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Ideas to raise cash for fev

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

If you haven't yet signed up to www.easyfundraising.org.uk, i think you should, so when you are buying products online, go through there, click the retailer and the club will receive a percentange of that! It soon adds up.

Also as part of that, they have a search function, which every time you do a search it generates 1p > http://featherstoner...ysearch.org.uk/

For me, i'm doing online searches all the time and I imagine a lot of you on here will use google? Why not use that and make the club some money along the way?

I've already handed over £30 last month.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#22 fevbloke

fevbloke
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

Thats a cracking idea Chris
YOUTHS A MASK LIVE IT LONG AND LIVE IT FAST

#23 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

Saved as bookmark .great idea
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#24 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

I e set the search engine as my main one now nice one thanks for that!

UP THE ROVERS!

#25 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:15 AM

Only 17 people have registered to raise funds with the easyfundraising site. Basically its a search engine site like Google that enables you to shop at your usual sites i.e. Amazon, ebay but they donate 2.5% of what you spend directly to Fev rovers.Simple way which Could raise loads with xmas shopping starting very soon. Hope that encourages more to register.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#26 Vic Johnson

Vic Johnson
  • Coach
  • 631 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:08 AM

If you haven't yet signed up to www.easyfundraising.org.uk, i think you should, so when you are buying products online, go through there, click the retailer and the club will receive a percentange of that! It soon adds up.

Also as part of that, they have a search function, which every time you do a search it generates 1p > http://featherstoner...ysearch.org.uk/

For me, i'm doing online searches all the time and I imagine a lot of you on here will use google? Why not use that and make the club some money along the way?

I've already handed over £30 last month.

I've just raised 1p for the club. Well, it's a start!
Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

#27 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

Register with easyfundraising - select fev as your club and if you haven't signed up with groupon (deals website) then do so via the there. Every person signed up, the club will get 50p.

I have about 60 email addresses and will register there, but if everybody did it once....!!

I'll let you know how it's going over the course of the month, it will update it's funds soon.

#28 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

I've just signed up.

UP THE ROVERS!

#29 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:36 PM

BUMP BUMP lets keep this going. Its so easy to do folks its unbelievable. funds upto £31.84 now and I am about to go shopping.

#30 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

Signed up, can't understand why someone has a minus rating on this thread though

#31 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

Who ever it was I just plussed it so it gone now. Just been shopping, spent £150 so far so up the rovers.

Due to the importance maybe this thread needs to be locked in a few days when it starts dropping down the forum or at least give it its own thread and lock that one?

#32 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

I will pin it, when I get chance to get on my computer as it will not let me do it on my phone, if I lock it no one will be able to contribute
Im Fev and im proud

#33 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

Just tried buying something via the website and the cash hasn't gone up?!

UP THE ROVERS!

#34 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

Says updates take upto 30 days depending on the retailer. P.c world included also which is excellent as I need to buy a new laptop and they donate 1%

#35 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

Signed up, can't understand why someone has a minus rating on this thread though

If you want to know who rates a post up or down, just click on the number and it tells you!!! So if you click on the zero you will see Stratobill rated it up and who rated it down in the first place <_<
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#36 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

Just registered to the site
Im Fev and im proud

#37 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:54 AM

Would it be a good idea to print some information off regarding the web site and what were trying to achieve and hand them out to everyone coming through the turnstyles at the play off semi and spread them on the tables in the club house at every game /event , maybe even put them up in pubs and shops in Fev. This Could be a huge earner.

#38 SCOTTY

SCOTTY
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

I have made the search engine my home page. My question is I now live in Cocoa, Florida. Will my searches still give Fev the money?
The truth is out there?

#39 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

It shouldn't matter where you are located for it to donate money.

#40 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

£160 spent today and still a lap top to buy and god knows how many searches.

If someone could design a small poster to print off, maybe also send it out with the club weekly news letter then I could quietly photo copy a few at work and help hand a few out at the play off game.