RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Ideas to raise cash for fev

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#41 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

Just posted information on Facebook so if we all do that then maybe we can add a few more to the Blun N White cause
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#42 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

Every search you do in http://featherstoner...ysearch.org.uk/ makes 0.5p. That'll be a few quid more in the coffers.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#43 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

Every search you do in http://featherstoner...ysearch.org.uk/ makes 0.5p. That'll be a few quid more in the coffers.

#44 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:28 AM

Still only 30 people signed up to this great idea. Come on everyone it costs nothing to register, the cost of products are the same with some great money off offers so its a win in every way.Ebay sometimes give 20% of the cost of your sale.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#45 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Any news regarding the idea to hand out leaflets with info of the fund raising site at the game next Thursday?

#46 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

Drop me an email - info@cstphotography.co.uk.

There are templates in the admin section of the website that we can use.

So far we've increased supporter levels from 15 > 31 and we've already made some free money for the club.

#47 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:53 PM

Will be arriving early so I will happily do the lagoon area and give it the big sell and get round the family stand at half time. We need to sell this Because it Could be huge if we all get on board. Maybe head the leaflet "free money for Fev " . Not had much response via everyone on facebook yet but I keep posting it so hopefully we can get more to join.

#48 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

We've made £10 over the course of the last week, that's without the searches.

It all adds up.

#49 Vic Johnson

Vic Johnson
  • Coach
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

If you haven't yet signed up to www.easyfundraising.org.uk, i think you should, so when you are buying products online, go through there, click the retailer and the club will receive a percentange of that! It soon adds up.

Also as part of that, they have a search function, which every time you do a search it generates 1p > http://featherstoner...ysearch.org.uk/

For me, i'm doing online searches all the time and I imagine a lot of you on here will use google? Why not use that and make the club some money along the way?

I've already handed over £30 last month.

I've raised 48p. How does Fev get the money?
Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

#50 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

I'll receive a cheque courtesy of Featherstone Rovers RLFC and it'll be passed on to Simon Riley.

#51 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

I think we will break the £50 mark this week as I have just spent another £300 on ebay. I still need to print off posters for Thursday to hand out. Chris, is there any chance the information Could be added to the official club web site and sent out via the Friday newsletter ?

#52 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

I managed to hand out over 100 posters for the easyfundraising.org.uk site at tonights game so hopefully it will encourage a few to register and join us to raise funds for Super Fev Rovers :biggrin: :biggrin:

#53 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:02 AM

I spent about 200 quiid on amazon through this scheme. I shall now do all my online buying for Xmas through this scheme.

UP THE ROVERS!

#54 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

Be careful with ebay as sometimes when you click on an item you are buying it directs you to their shop through another tab thus dis connecting you from the donation activated ebay page and then the donation will not register. Very annoying, especially on a big purchase.

#55 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

We now have39 users and raised approx £46 so its slowly growing. Visited the club office today and now Daryl, Simon Riley and all in the office now know about the fund raising scheme. They have copied the flyer that I got off Chris and will give everyone a copy when they buy a ticket for the final, when anyone buys from the shop, one to every player and one on each seat on the buses for the final. If they achieve that then we will raise thousands of free money for the club.

#56 FevDean32

FevDean32
  • Coach
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

We now have39 users and raised approx £46 so its slowly growing. Visited the club office today and now Daryl, Simon Riley and all in the office now know about the fund raising scheme. They have copied the flyer that I got off Chris and will give everyone a copy when they buy a ticket for the final, when anyone buys from the shop, one to every player and one on each seat on the buses for the final. If they achieve that then we will raise thousands of free money for the club.

Thanks for coming to me in the lagoon on thursday, reminded me about this and have used the site twice since

#57 SCOTTY

SCOTTY
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:31 PM

Did not think it would work foe me as I now live in the States, but according to screen £2.00 so far in searches. Cant be Bad :biggrin: :biggrin:
The truth is out there?

#58 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:05 AM

Thats great, now you need to spread the word to all your friends, colleagues and family. Chris has a template to print off if anyone wants to print it off and put the poster up at work. I think his email is in the thread or maybe P.M him. We have 41 users now

#59 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

Not been on here as much as i'd have liked, but thanks to Bill, plenty of flyers in clubhouse tonight and we are very close to a total of £50 raised (since started.

#60 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:06 AM

Been a pleasure. I just hope every player is encouraged to join up. Handing leaflets out was a lot easier than the work I did at the McCain stadium yesterday, both equally rewarding though. The stadium will look fantastic when finished. The photos dont do the new stands justice. Up the Super Rovers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users