Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Widnes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Can we buy tickets from Fev for Sunday so we are all in the same stand or do we need to get them on the day. How much are they at widnes this year

#2 daz

daz
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

there was talk on sunday of Fev asking Widnes for tickets to save us messing about on the day queuing up for them, but ive not heard anything yet,
i reckon they wont be selling them as they would of done it by now, sheffield tickets were on sale for 3 weeks before the game, seems that was planned up front, i reckon they should send tickets for all these team where you have to queue up at ticket offices, eg, leigh, widnes, sheffield, donny etc

i hope they do send some at least, i reckon Fev will take 700 easy and i dont want to be at the back of that queue, valuable drinking time wasted in a queue.lol

Edited by Maureen T-k, 30 August 2011 - 07:49 PM.

#3 Leyther_Matt

Leyther_Matt
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

If they're opening the East Stand behind the sticks for you then you can pay on the gate rather than queue at the ticket office. What I will mention is that if you buy tickets off Widnes' website in advance of matchday then you can £3 off and then collect your tickets from main reception on matchday - well worth doing if there's a few of you going/taking the kids etc.

#4 Sportbilly

Sportbilly
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

http://www.widnesvik...page.php?id=738
There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

#5 Rob Hemmi

Rob Hemmi
  • Coach
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:43 AM

We will be taking as many or more as we did to the saints game I reckon and that stand behind the sticks was pretty full!
Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users