Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bazza's Blog (Weekly Update from Barry Eaton)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

The new weekly feature on the official website where Head Coach Barry Eaton brings you all the latest news from the club in his weekly blog.

Bazza's Blog

#2 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

great idea.keep this going.

#3 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

Great insight in to the ongoings at the club, fans want to know what's happening, and it's a chance for us all to find out first hand what's happening behind the scenes, thanks to Bazza for agreeing to do the blog! The club needs to drive more engagment with it's fans and with hawks tv, "choose the kit" and now "Bazza's blog" I think it proves HIST are committed to providing this, if u have any other ideas on what we can do online to expand on this let us know email admin@hunslettrust.co.uk or pm me! It's ur club, have your say!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#4 YOUNG UN

YOUNG UN
  • Coach
  • 749 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

"Last week we had the first of many competitive team challenges that creates a good team working environment and team spirit where the backs worked as a team against the forwards and basically had to get from one end of the field to the other the fastest and without giving too much away it was a challenge that needed thought and good communication skills as the players had to carry team mates and balls whilst being linked together and were not allowed to have their feet on the ground."

Hows that work then? Hand stands maybe, anybody see low flying aircraft over that neck of the woods. Could even be hover boards. Mmmmmmm??? It's that SL coaching Bazza, it's way beyond the likes of us Championship wallers. :biggrin:

#5 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

I like it cracking idea by the coach and the club...

#6 Superman.....

Superman.....
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

From what I've just read the team have done more training in 2 weeks than they did ALL last season, keep it up guys and great blog from Barry.
Hunslet till I die.

Cherish the past, adorn the present, create the future. Proud to be a member of HIST

#7 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:14 PM

Eaton's set your players a challenge that will require them to think and communicate well, now that will be a challenge :cool:
Posted Image

#8 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Look out for Bazza's blog next week, Bazza gives his thoughts and insights on all our new signings!

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#9 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

Head Coach Barry Eaton gives you a brief insight to our new signings Bazza's Blog

#10 gabbitas

gabbitas
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:53 PM

From what i know of barry he is a very inventive coach i went down to a few of the training sessions under paul march..no one else there but me..its a shame in the old days a fair few turned up for the training..i think it would help the fans taking interest its an important part of the club routine..players under paul arrived in dribs and drabs sometimes..paul said once your late that was it..no real reprimand
anybody out there?

#11 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

Latest Update from Baz
Bazza's Blog

#12 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:48 PM

Latest Update from Baz - Baz takes us through the injury situation at the club
Bazza's Blog

#13 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

Bazza gives you his thoughts on whats been an exciting week for the Hunslet Hawks

Edited by HunsletHawks, 08 February 2012 - 12:57 PM.

#14 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

I love the weekly up dates, it feels like I am still with in touch distance of the club, especially living so far away.

I hope these up dates continue, keep fans close to what the coach is thinking, and doing, brilliant idea.

#15 new orleans hawk

new orleans hawk
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

I love the weekly up dates, it feels like I am still with in touch distance of the club, especially living so far away.

I hope these up dates continue, keep fans close to what the coach is thinking, and doing, brilliant idea.

I know what you mean Poolie now we both live in foreign parts. :wink:
Posted Image

#16 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

That's what our aim is, to engage with our fans as much as possible, I'm sure all would agree our supporters have never had as much insight in to the club as now with regular blogs, announcements, match previews, match reports!

#17 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

i agree totally.keep up the good work.

#18 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Updated! Bazzas Blog

#19 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Bazza's Blog - BBQ social event and the weeks ahead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users