2013 Squad

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

We need Mark Calderwood and Callum Phillips added to the list wonky.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#82 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Using the 19 names in the first post of this thread we are getting together a more than useful squad :-

1. Carter
2. Miller / Dawes
3. Morris
4. Rooney
5. Mossop / Calderwood
6. Forber
7. Phillips C
8. Dowes / Thackray/ Walne
9. Mattinson / Olstrum
10 Coward / Acton
11 Phillips B / Shackley
12 Stack
13 Lupton

Several players in there can cover a number of positions

Edited by Keith T, 27 November 2012 - 04:44 PM.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#83 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Interesting . Still half / centre strengthening to come you'd think and a back up second row . Props , wings and rakes are nice . Maybe Carter cover to . Long season deep numbers . Quality base though so far

Edited by DavidM, 22 November 2012 - 08:43 PM.

#84 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,416 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Mossop will have to start at centre as Rooney won't be ready for a good while yet.

Edited by wonky, 22 November 2012 - 10:09 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#85 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

Mossop will have to start at centre as Rooney won't be ready for a good while yet.

I was meaning with a complete squad as we will be missing one or two others at the start of the season as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users