Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The Great British Bake Off

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,853 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:19 AM

Who is Hollywood sniffing around this year?

#42 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,123 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

Ahh... nice.

Go team Martha!

Jordan is incredibly annoying. Out with him.

I think everyone in the known universe is agreed about Jordan.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#43 Trojan

Trojan
  • Coach
  • 15,018 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

Round Britain Quiz question:  what links a measure for herring, Boston Airport, a rough file, and Ray Bolger with a presenter on the Great British Bake-off?

"Your a one trick pony Trojan" - Parksider 10th March 2013

#44 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,736 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Berry

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#45 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,123 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Berry

She's not a presenter; she's a judge.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#46 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,123 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

I'm no great fan of Paul Hollywood, but if he just once punched Jordan in his flappy grinning imbecile mouth, but really hard, I would campaign for a knighthood.

#47 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,123 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

Yesss!! Creepy, sweaty, attention-seeking, nonce-faced berk Jordan gets eighty-sixed from the marquee! Result!

#48 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 40,525 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Yesss!! Creepy, sweaty, attention-seeking, nonce-faced berk Jordan gets eighty-sixed from the marquee! Result!

I'm all for putting stuff in bread
This week I did one with garlic butter chopped cherry tomatoes and baby leeks
But if you put too much stuff in the results are bound to be soggy because of the liquid in the extra stuff and the disparity of cooking times.
All if the loaves seemed to suffer from this no brained with people trying too hard.
Well rid of Jordan I can imagine him playing dungeons and dragons whilst listening to the incredible string band
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#49 Mister C

Mister C
  • Coach
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

Who is Hollywood sniffing around this year?

Kate!

Well rid of Jordan I can imagine him playing dungeons and dragons whilst listening to the incredible string band

Thats exactly why he should have been kept in!

#50 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 12,728 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

Glad that Jordan has gone. Couldn't stand his faux middle class accent and patronising demeanour (although I do think calling him 'nonce-faced' is well out of order). 

Kate is my favourite and quite easy on the eye, the chap with the pencil behind his ear will go far as I hope will Martha. 

Fides invicta triumphat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users