League Express Digital-Only Easter Edition Out Now!

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The TV Thread

• Please log in to reply
762 replies to this topic

#761 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 15,995 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:01 PM

I'll stick this here because I watched it on telly...

Watched Man of Steel tonight. Nope, didn't enjoy it. It was just a film about aliens. The lack of a decent theme just made it bland. A well timed triumphant John Williams' Superman theme might have made it better.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#762 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:26 AM

I'll stick this here because I watched it on telly...

Watched Man of Steel tonight. Nope, didn't enjoy it. It was just a film about aliens. The lack of a decent theme just made it bland. A well timed triumphant John Williams' Superman theme might have made it better.

was awful. Hate what they did with the battle scenes.

#763 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 15,995 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

Spoiler free!

Just had a Walking Dead marathon today.  Now THAT's how to finish a series.

The second half of this series took a markedly different and more personal approach to things, becoming a lot darker in areas but with some well thought out areas of light.  I thought it was outstanding writing and outstanding acting and probably the best season yet.  One hell of a lot later than I planned and I now need to get to sleep for work in the morning.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users