TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Tonights results.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

Did anybody go to tonights game? I notice a distinct lack of activity from the Hunslet fans/players that usually post within 30seconds of a win. What excuses will they come up with? Missing 29 regular 1st teamers? The ball was only 98.3% inflated? The grass was too green?

#2 big lad

big lad
  • Coach
  • 959 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

No excuses tonight, we simply not good enough.
In Life, In Death, O Lord, abide with me
Have Faith, Have Belief

Posted Image

#3 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

Well done for winning your cup final

#4 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

So what was the score ?

#5 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

Looking on Hunslet Warriors website they lost 24 - 18. Makes the top of the Division 1 table interesting. Lock Lane did Dudley Hill and Egremont a huge favour.

#6 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

Nothing from me as I didnt go. Good to see sandspine has crawled out from under his stone for the first time in nearly 2 months! His last post was to slag Warriors off suprisingly! Don't let the bitterness and jealousy eat you up.

Please feel free to show me a Warriors post making excuses for any defeat this year.

#7 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Well for 1 the last match vs Lock lane the excuse was you were missing 8 1st team regulars (who incedently were proven not to be regulars). Every loss you have excuses.

#8 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

As i said show me these excuses!

We have lost 5 league games this year so show me the excuses for these 5!

You wont be able to.

However the fact is we have lost key players over the season namely Jim Baker, Omar Medhi, Mark Cunningham, Gary Mclelland and Micky Lyons to name just a few. And trust me they are very much regular 1st team players.

Add to that Caldon Bravo and Jonny Dawson who have been called up for rep honours.

Also a fact is that these experienced players (who would all walk straight into the Lock Lane side) have been replaced by lads from the under 18s and under 16s. These young lads have stepped up and done themselves and the club proud. And even though we havent won every game they have featured in we certainly havent used this as an escuse for losing.

The main point is WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

As mentioned above well done to Lock Lane for winning their cup finals. Probably won't see you in the Premier next year though.

#9 LockLane2010

LockLane2010
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

Have another look at the league table mate, and I don't think we will see Hunslet in the premier next year !!!!!

#10 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

Have another look at the league table mate, and I don't think we will see Hunslet in the premier next year !!!!!

Still anybodies league at the moment. Looking at the remaining fixtures any of the top 6 still could still go up.

#11 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

So youve waited for a week to reply, I could wait until we win our game in hand on you and reply. But whats the point. I look forward to the final table. I'm confident we will be in the top 3. Are you?

#12 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

Still anybodies league at the moment. Looking at the remaining fixtures any of the top 6 still could still go up.

Absolutely Longman, I don't think I can remember when it was so close and looking at the remaining fixtures for the top teams, it looks like it's not going to be decided until the very last games of the season. Nailbiting stuff and a spectators dream or maybe some would say a nightmare depending on which team you support. Anyway the best of luck to all the players, whatever the outcome.

#13 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

I'm confident we will be in the top 3.

Thats a big claim lad, could come back to haunt you.

#14 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Are you still confident hunsletgiant?

#15 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Yeah!

#16 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

Are you still confident hunsletgiant?

Sandspine Who are u, u little clown and which super team do you support?
And why are you obsessed with the warriors? Have you been on the end of a good hiding against them or summat? Why you keep going on about em?

#17 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

I think its quite safe to say he's Lock lane!

#18 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

I merely asked a question, is that not allowed on this forum? A comment of his confidence was Proceeded by a defeat and followed by 2 more defeats, all by close rivals fighting for promotion, I was concered that the pressure may have been getting to you. Think you need to lay of the steriods, its giving you a touch of rage. Such a delecate soul aint ya "too strong".

#19 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

I could wait until we win our game in hand on you and reply. But whats the point. I look forward to the final table. I'm confident we will be in the top 3. Are you?
Unlucky old lad, maybe you can be as confident next year :-)

Edited by Sandspine, 13 October 2012 - 04:49 PM.