need more ideas

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SCOTTY

SCOTTY
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Seem to lose the plot when we get in the red zone. They are tackling very well.
The truth is out there?

#2 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

What a tense game. I think we have been very lucky with a couple of tries today.

UP THE ROVERS!

#3 SCOTTY

SCOTTY
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

Think Leigh supporters will be very disappointed, I would.
The truth is out there?

#4 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

Shocking stamp on finn right in front of the linesman. What is the point of linesman!?

UP THE ROVERS!

#5 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

after the first 20 mins Leigh run out of steam in the forwards and I was expecting them picking it up after half time.
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#6 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

I thought Leigh were hard done by with alot of the decisions tonight but in the last 10 mins when the game had gone they did two fouls that both deserved red cards. The stamp was as blatant as anything, he (I think it was maden) glanced back, looked where the player was on the ground and stamped on him, and then the red card, he just swung straight round the head, sour grapes me thinks.

#7 AJ & TJ

AJ & TJ
  • Coach
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

The kick/stamp on Finn was literally under the nose of the tough judge he must have seen it and chose to ignore it.
I must have missed the stamping on a player as you play the ball rule introduced.

#8 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

The touch judge was looking the other way ! thats the problem they are too busy running to get in position and are not look more concentrating on what where they have to go next

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#9 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Definitely a game of two halfs tonight, took 17 minutes for us to get a penalty, We put some stupid ball to ground, but in thee nd we came good. The incident were Liam Finn was blatantly stamped on in front of the touch judge was ludicrous and nothing was done about it even though Liam appealed to the touch judge. The head high tackle which lead to the sending off was nothing short of thuggery
Im Fev and im proud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users