Fax Leigh or Sheff?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

Who do we fancy then. I'll take any of them. But would prefer Leigh. Great fans and with the right ref it could be a cracker.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#2 gomersab

gomersab
  • Coach
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

I agree with that hate fax and sheff are bogie team

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

I would love for it to be Leigh, good set of fans, and would be a cracker on the day
Im Fev and im proud

#4 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,924 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:27 AM

got to agree. I'd like to see Leigh win. They're fans are a good set who you can have a good laugh with.
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#5 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

Great result Fev, enjoy your day and win at Warrington

#6 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

Leigh. The GF ought to be contested between the top two teams in the division, and us and Leigh were 1 & 2.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#7 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

It would also have to be Leigh for me , it would be a fantastic atmosphere and classic game for everyone , what they have achieved this season is amazing considering they started from scratch.

I would choose Halifax next due to the atmosphere they create as last years final was almost silent from the eagles supporters.

I think we could take at least 6 000 to Warrington this year with the work being done by the club. Last year we almost filled our end with lots of seats to our left and the opposite touch line was mostly fev also. '
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#8 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,661 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

Has to be Sheffield. You can't really call yourselves Champions when there's one team you haven't beaten. B)
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#9 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

Leigh: Good team, good fans and plenty of them

Halifax: Good team, owe them two now, fans not so great, but plenty of them

Sheffield: Decent team, no fans

On the whole I'd like Leigh to get there, they're the team I have most respect for. But I wouldn't mind giving Halifax a stuffing either

#10 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,389 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

Anybody.

Anybody you like.

Bring it on.

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

#11 ian c

ian c
  • Players
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

Thanks for the nice comments about us [Leigh] hope we do meet up in the final, but we need to do the business on Thursday first. Good win last night guys i really enjoyed our night at Fev, had something to eat again in the Fev hotel or arms not sure what it's called and as always was very good, also met Robin again and his mates who we now class as good mates, hope to see you all at Warrington, all the best guys.

#12 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

It would also have to be Leigh for me , it would be a fantastic atmosphere and classic game for everyone , what they have achieved this season is amazing considering they started from scratch.

I would choose Halifax next due to the atmosphere they create as last years final was almost silent from the eagles supporters.

I think we could take at least 6 000 to Warrington this year with the work being done by the club. Last year we almost filled our end with lots of seats to our left and the opposite touch line was mostly fev also. '

Shame they are not there every game considering your poor home support last night. Btw that's what your club announced not what I think. :lol:

#13 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

1000 odd never in this bloody world what do others think

#14 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

No more than 800, well thats what me and the 2000 sat with me thought! :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#15 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Let's see what Wigan attendance is tonight there was 21000 there last week

#16 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Let's see what Wigan attendance is tonight there was 21000 there last week

By the looks of it less than that.

#17 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

7200 at Wigan looks like people don't like the playoffs

#18 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,661 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

Said this before - there are too many games in the play-offs. The attendances don't justify the comp. You can't argue with 70000 at Old Trafford but some of the other games aren't impressive. At our level, we need to decide,, as a game whether we want a league or a play-off based system and cut the play-offs down to top four. Semi finals and a final - if we decide to retain them.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#19 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Why the **** do we have to trail over the pennines once again?. Have the RL a "freebie" arrangement or what?. What is wrong with Donny, Huddersfield or even the new stadium at Rotherham?.

#20 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

Donny could be in the final so couldn't be there Huddersfield is too big no atmosphere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users