League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Buy A Brick

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: How Much To Pay (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Your Preferred Cost

1. £100 (2 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

2. £50 (10 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Voted £30 (17 votes [56.67%])

Percentage of vote: 56.67%

4. Other, please state in topic (1 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Got mine. I was number 20. Wonder what the figure is now.

#42 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Was told they thought it was just over 30

Won't look good in 20 years time when it will look like only 30 fans wanted to help out the club just before entry to the top tier.

To be fair I think most people are tightening their budgets as much as possible at the moment and a season ticket that saves you money or new fev shirts for Xmas will probably come first.

The lottery 're launch is also being done at the moment and it's something I 've always considered doing but unfortunately finances are still too tight.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#43 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

Was told they thought it was just over 30

Won't look good in 20 years time when it will look like only 30 fans wanted to help out the club just before entry to the top tier.

To be fair I think most people are tightening their budgets as much as possible at the moment and a season ticket that saves you money or new fev shirts for Xmas will probably come first.

The lottery 're launch is also being done at the moment and it's something I 've always considered doing but unfortunately finances are still too tight.

Plus a lot of the fans purchased bricks the first time round, we bought 3 so that's us done I'm afraid
Im Fev and im proud

#44 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

Plus a lot of the fans purchased bricks the first time round, we bought 3 so that's us done I'm afraid

same here Maureen
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#45 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Loads were interested when it was mentioned after the forum so hopefully they will join the scheme soon.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#46 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

same here Maureen

Come on OR you know yours are from Nostell. Or are you telling me the one I bought from you is not genuine.

#47 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Come on OR you know yours are from Nostell. Or are you telling me the one I bought from you is not genuine.

i bought 3 last time Col.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#48 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I bought 2 last time but at £25.00 each it was worth it, I think £50.00 each is to much to ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users