TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Quiz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hi there 'Ornits fans!

On Tuesday, October 10, Mike Morrison, and Dale Cunniffe will be joining us to say a few words before they jet off to pastures new, so I'm throwing in a quiz as well, and you mob are cordially invited!

It's at the White Lion in Swinton, and we'll be kicking off at 8.00pm.

All the questions in the quiz will be about the Greatest Game on the Planet.

Hope to see you there!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#2 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

Sorry it's the 9th, not the 10th.

Spelly.

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#3 hitman hornet

hitman hornet
  • Coach
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

seems like a hard quiz to me !
i dont know anything about womans beach vollyball.

Edited by hitman hornet, 22 September 2012 - 05:34 PM.

100% league 0% union

#4 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

just a reminder about the quiz.

All you 'Ornits are more than welcome to join us at the White Lion in Swinton, as we bid farewell to Mike Morrison and Dale Cunniffe, who are both Oz-bound.

It's next Tuesday 9 October, with an 8.00 pm start.

Spelly.

#5 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Bump!