Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

KNIGHTS REPLICA TOPS F0R SALE X 6

ALL PROCEEDS TO SQUADBUILDER

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

All,

have decided that some of my replica shirts bought over the years are wasted simply sat in a cupboard, all are in good clean condition size 44"-46" chest and were only ever worn for matches.

THERE ARE 6 DIFFERENT ONES IN TOTAL IF ANYONE WANTS TO GIVE ME £10 EACH FOR THEM I WILL PUT ALL PROCEEDS INTO SQUADBUILDER or £50 for all 6 in one sale.

Just email on andypk@ntlworld.com and I can send pictures.

Cheers Andy
Posted Image

#2 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

If you have any of the 2003 jersies or 2007 away just name your price!
Posted Image

#3 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 654 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

If you have any of the 2003 jersies or 2007 away just name your price!

dont no if this helps at all but was looking other day for shirts and came over this site http://www.oldrugbys...hirts-t382.html

#4 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 654 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

dont no if this helps at all but was looking other day for shirts and came over this site http://www.oldrugbys...-t382.htmlsorry I thought it was a site where you could buy old shirts.

#5 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Jiggy

Not that helpful, considering I am donating all proceeds to squad builder and I doubt the weblink you have provided will be do you.
Posted Image

#6 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

Jiggy

Not that helpful, considering I am donating all proceeds to squad builder and I doubt the weblink you have provided will be do you.

yeah sorry mate

#7 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

Any takers or they're off the charity shop

Posted Image

#8 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Have you tried ebay mate?
Posted Image

#9 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

Have you tried ebay mate?

I was considering setting up a Squadbuilder eBay account where supporters could donate any unwanted stuff to be sold with all proceeds going into the fund. Would anyone be interested?

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#10 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I think its a great idea.

If any of the three shirts from 2003 found themselves on there you'd probably be able to afford a new player off the earnings...
Posted Image

#11 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

I was considering setting up a Squadbuilder eBay account where supporters could donate any unwanted stuff to be sold with all proceeds going into the fund. Would anyone be interested?

?

Simon
Good idea, set it up and I'll put the shirts and some other items on.
Andy
Posted Image

#12 Peter G.

Peter G.
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I've still got the underpants worn at the play off final at Widnes, unfortunately in the last ten minutes, thanks to those Fax chappies, they got rather stained. Still, if anyones interested.... :unsure:

Seriously, think I may have a 2003 shirt. Is it the one with Guildford Construction on the front?

#13 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

I've still got the underpants worn at the play off final at Widnes, unfortunately in the last ten minutes, thanks to those Fax chappies, they got rather stained. Still, if anyones interested.... :unsure:

Seriously, think I may have a 2003 shirt. Is it the one with Guildford Construction on the front?

Yeah, the old school heavyweight Kukri one. If its an XL, just name your price...
Posted Image

#14 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

I've looked into setting up a dedicated Squadbuilder eBay account for supporters to sell their stuff on and the only way of doing it would be for me (or someone) to administrate the account and organise all the postage etc, which would mean people getting the items to me to then ship to buyers, unfortunately I haven't the time, although if anyone wants to volunteer their services???

Ideally, I'd be able to give out the log in details of the account then people could do this themselves, but the issue is the account will have to be linked to a Paypal account, which inturn would then need to be linked to the Squadbuilder bank account and for obvious reasons it wouldn't be a secure way of doing things.

But, if anyone wants to flog any old stuff using their own eBay account and donate the proceeds, they can transfer the funds into the following account:

Account Name - YCK Squad Builder Fund
Sort Code 77-71-32
Account Number 16121468

Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#15 Peter G.

Peter G.
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, the old school heavyweight Kukri one. If its an XL, just name your price...

This pristine shirt, which is so dear to my heart ( cue strings) just happens to be an XL!

How much Gav would you be prepared to give to Squadbuilder to own this little gem, which I could even sign for you if you wish?

ps I take it your not interested in the underpants.

#16 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

This pristine shirt, which is so dear to my heart ( cue strings) just happens to be an XL!

How much Gav would you be prepared to give to Squadbuilder to own this little gem, which I could even sign for you if you wish?

ps I take it your not interested in the underpants.

Amazing! If its pristine just like you say then I feel that £70 would be a reasonable price to pay... (plus P&P, naturally)

Signing won't be necessary as I may well end up practically living in that little beauty, I've been after it for about three years now!

And I'm all good for underpants, cheers though... :D

Out of interest, is it the Navy Blue one, Sky Blue one or the mythical White one?
Posted Image

#17 Peter G.

Peter G.
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

Amazing! If its pristine just like you say then I feel that £70 would be a reasonable price to pay... (plus P&P, naturally)

Signing won't be necessary as I may well end up practically living in that little beauty, I've been after it for about three years now!

And I'm all good for underpants, cheers though... :D

Out of interest, is it the Navy Blue one, Sky Blue one or the mythical White one?

Its mainly sky blue with navy trim at top and on sleeves.

It sounds to me like you may get more use out of this shirt than myself, if we are able to agree on a sensible amount are you able to send the money direct to Simon/Squadbuilder?

SIMON, if you read this, do you think 70 quid is a fair amount for this shirt/Squadbuilder, cos you never know, Gavs mate Twoblues might just come in and gazump him with an £80 bid!

#18 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Its mainly sky blue with navy trim at top and on sleeves.

It sounds to me like you may get more use out of this shirt than myself, if we are able to agree on a sensible amount are you able to send the money direct to Simon/Squadbuilder?

SIMON, if you read this, do you think 70 quid is a fair amount for this shirt/Squadbuilder, cos you never know, Gavs mate Twoblues might just come in and gazump him with an £80 bid!

I'd say £70 is more than generous. Should get a decent winger for that.

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#19 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

£70 it is then!

Only sell it if you really want to though Peter G, it is your shirt after all so no pressure! :)
Posted Image

#20 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

£70 it is then!

Only sell it if you really want to though Peter G, it is your shirt after all so no pressure! :)

You still after the white one Gav?

alldesignandprint.co.uk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ALL PROCEEDS TO SQUADBUILDER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users