Early Bird Season Tickets

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

Barrow Raiders are pleased to announce that their “Early Bird” Season Tickets for the 2013 Championship campaign will be put on sale from Tuesday October 2nd at the Rugby Shop at Scott Street.

The cost of the “early bird” tickets will be just £135 for adults and £90 for concessions.
In 2013 the season ticket will apply to all 13 Championship home league fixtures. Should the club be drawn at home in either the Northern Rail Cup or Challenge Cup then these matches will be all-pay.

Pay-On-The-Gate prices in 2013 will be £15 for adults and £10 for concessions so buying an early bird season ticket will represent savings of £60 and £40 respectively if you attend all league matches. Basically you will be paying for 9 matches and getting 4 for free.

The cost of Junior Season Tickets is set by the RFL (as they cover both home and away games) and the cost of these will be released once it is known. Under 16’s paying on the gate in 2013 will pay £5.

The “Early Bird” offer will run for six weeks after which the price of the season tickets will be £145 for adults and £100 for concessions.

The price of the early bird season tickets represents fantastic value for our supporters and it should also be noted that our pay-on-the-gate prices are as cheap as anybody in the Championship for 2013.

Edited by Keith Nutter, 25 September 2012 - 05:20 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:58 AM

There is no incentive here, by the time people have had there holidays and missed a game for a wedding, christening etc you may aswell pay on the day. By early bird to save £10?

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

There is no incentive here, by the time people have had there holidays and missed a game for a wedding, christening etc you may aswell pay on the day. By early bird to save £10?

OK mate a tenner isnt a vast amount but if you DID attend all the home league games it would cost you £195 paying at the gate so saving £60 over the season. Anyway that tenner will get you in effect a free pie + peas at 4 home games lol

Anyway we should really be hoping more people do pay at the gate to get more income for the club to reinvest in players or the ground ?

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

In my family there are me, my wife, daughter, son-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, mother-in-law and dad who will be getting adult season tickets. If we attend all matches (which hopefully we will) that is a saving on the "early bird" tickets of £420 across us all. To me that is an incentive but everybody needs to make their own decision based on their own circumstances.

Posted Image

#5 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

It works well for your family then Keith. If only my wife would come, I could then get to more games and maybe get her to book the holidays outside of the season.

#6 Penno

Penno
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Season ticket is good value this year making it only £9 per game so a saving £6 over the gate price, you only need to attend 9 out of the 13 games to break even.

I will be buying mine on Tuesday :rolleyes:

#7 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

mine and the wifes are on order...about time we had something back from you Keith...take take take..your worse than my kids.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#8 FOB

FOB
  • Coach
  • 713 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

Great saving for me i'm gonna get one next week.
It's great supporting the Giant killers.

#9 Dave W

Dave W
  • Coach
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

It also helps the club to budget by having a pool of cash up front.

#10 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

mine and the wifes are on order...about time we had something back from you Keith...take take take..your worse than my kids.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing is worse than the kids for draining the money away Mike - not even the Raiders LOL.

Posted Image

#11 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Got my season ticket friday No. 31

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#12 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

It works well for your family then Keith. If only my wife would come, I could then get to more games and maybe get her to book the holidays outside of the season.

Then Unflame your balls, sort her out & get her a ST :D

#13 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

Does anybody know how many Season Tickets were sold last season?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users