Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

tommy replacing tangi

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Is young tommy Hodson a straight replacement for tangi next season in the team

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

With the signing of Bryan think chappell will move out of the second row where he has been playing recently and back onto the wing as the replacement for Tangi

#3 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Is Nathan a winger

#4 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,863 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

nah - Tommy Hodson will be the winger.
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#5 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

Exactly how I think robin Tommy is an out andout winger use Nathan as back up to second row

#6 AJ & TJ

AJ & TJ
  • Coach
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

Chappell can play all over. He has looked good in the centres/wing before scoring tries for fun. His versatility is very useful to our squad.

#7 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

i think a place in the 17 has to be found for Nathan. strong and quick with a habit of scoring tries.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#8 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

Have to agree total depth right down the line besides my wife has hots for Nathan it could meen an extra fan at the gates

#9 Wormy

Wormy
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

D.P. & Shez are going to have some nice problems next year when it comes to squad selection, looking at the players who will be available even at this very early stage - for example If you assume the 1st choice front row is Engy Benny Kaye and Stu even at this point they will be pushed hard by Steve Crossley Andy Ellis and Micky Haley ( If he stays, and I for one hope he does )
The 2 pairs of 2nd Row Forwards would possibly be Tim & Matty pushed by Locky & Bossy / Johnny G / Lamont Brian Loose Forwards Heppy / Briggsy / Bussey / Joe Fox / without even looking at the lads busting a gut in the 23's it's begining to look exciting already for 2013 certainly in the forwards anyway - and that's really without even thinking about it ( I've probably missed some folk also worthy of a shout.

Am sure someone else will do a quick run down of the backs we also have at our disposal including the new lads so should be a great time to be thinking what colour membership to choose because am prettty sure the fayre on the field will be well worth a watch.

Dear Santa Gold Membership please ! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users