Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Overseas signing

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

ok guys i get the picture but really have we we any ideas of a player who could be gracing post office road we do need a big lad to complement the others and keep one stride ahead of the other teams if we dont then i am stilll getting down on tuesday night i want to suss out my membership options

#42 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

i remember Mal and Terry Clawson breaking into the first team at around the same time. rampaging is the word that springs to mind.

If you remember OR Mal always wiped the ball on his jersey before giving it to Terry to kick. Those were the days. With regard to the under 23's I reckon there are some likely lads in the team. I agree to give them a selective game or two. But alking about BIG props the lads at prop in the team are the right size I reckon. Well impressed.

#43 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

If you remember OR Mal always wiped the ball on his jersey before giving it to Terry to kick. Those were the days. With regard to the under 23's I reckon there are some likely lads in the team. I agree to give them a selective game or two. But alking about BIG props the lads at prop in the team are the right size I reckon. Well impressed.

They are the right size for 90% of the season, they are "summer rugby" props, but sometimes the conditions suit brawn over mobility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users