Photo
- - - - -

2013 season ticket

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Have we any update on season tickets yet Notice our neighbours Wakey are selling Gold membership very cheap and have shifted 1500 all ready which they will at that price

Would of been great if we could of had ours sorted and forms issued out to everyone on the buses this Sunday The RFL are letting the championship down by not letting clubs know next seasons format or have they ?

#2 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

I agree, we need to promtote them to the people on sunday, but suspect its too late for that which is disapointing, once the season finishes peoples attention switches to other things espcially the casuals

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#3 Cush

Cush
  • Coach
  • 460 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

Agreed think we have lost a bit of nomentum.

#4 rover n out

rover n out
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

wonder if... whats his face...has bought one...him that was a capper and now he's a pussycat ?
Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

#5 Lez

Lez
  • Players
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

wonder if... whats his face...has bought one...him that was a capper and now he's a pussycat ?

hahaha, Little old Thunder Gaz.

#6 PJT

PJT
  • Coach
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

I've just spoken to Craig for the latest and we are still awaiting confirmation from the RFL. We will be putting a release out today regarding a membership launch night which will take place on Tuesday 9th October so keep your eyes peeled for that!

#7 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

http://featherstoner...cle.php?id=9451

#8 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

I notice other championship clubs have started selling there's that's the reason for asking Do we know what we are waiting for of the RFL because I'm assuming that the amount of fixtures have been agreed for the teams to start selling there's

#9 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

We are at that stage of the season again when we will be waiting for the new shirts to arrive on the 20th December etc :rolleyes:

#10 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

That's early what's up with Christmas Eve

Think Craig told us the launch date at last fans form but cannot remember date but it was around 13 th December Also sounds like the shop will be full of gear all season including the shirts

Will be great if the new entrance comes off and the shop is seen as you walk in onwards and upwards keep it going lets beat last seasons season ticket sales the BOD are doing there bit the team continue to do there's let's hope that more fans do theirs and get a season ticket