TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Rams sign PNG wrecking ball

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

Still need 2 new centres, 3 more props, a halfback, a good loose, amonst afew other utility players.

That would take the suad to around the 25 players Glenn wants.

But things are looking good...

#22 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

Still need 2 new centres, 3 more props, a halfback, a good loose, amonst afew other utility players.

That would take the suad to around the 25 players Glenn wants.

But things are looking good...

Fielden hasn't been offered a new contract at Wigan..............we can dream!

Personally I think we need two new centre's, as I don't think Crosgrove is good enough.

We still need a new half-back to partner Coleman, and a good few forwards.

Glenn has recruited well so far and I am sure he will get a great squad together. Can't wait for the new season! Batley beware!!!

#23 ruggerbeleeg

ruggerbeleeg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

I now applaud the signing seeing them lot whinge. They really do not back whoever is in charge of them. It seems that Sam Barlow is on his way to Salford too in swap + cash with Wayne Godwin coming the other way.

Them lot and they.
You mean the 3 or 4 that every club has that moan about everything.
Nowt like judging everyone the same is there.
Having a whinge, isn't that what you are doing.
Not another Fax hater for some sad reason are you.

Back on topic Aizue will be a good signing for the Rams, he does not like to loose and does not just show up to pass time and won't be hiding that's for sure.

#24 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:50 AM

I'm not exactly excited by this signing but hope that I'm proven completely wrong.

Sadly we don't have the best record in signing players at the tail end of their careers - let's hope this is different.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#25 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Guys he is emense in going forward. Towards the end of the season he was doing 15-20 minutes in the first half and 10-15 second half, trust me, gutted he has gone but what can u do, they can't go on for ever. The only down side Is running out of the line to put on big hits and leaving a gap.