what are peoples' plans?

I'm really looking forward to it.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#2 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Gonna try and watch every match like I did for the last 1.

Watching a few matches like Tonga vs Ireland wouldn't go a miss either.

Cummins Out.

#3 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

think i'll just watch the Australia v New Zealand final.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#4 rover n out

rover n out
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

cant wait..not !!....lets see if the rfl can make a total ballcocks of it like the last time they hosted it.....RFL = WASTE OF SPACE
Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

#5 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

I've got some paint that needs to be watched drying.
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#6 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

cant wait..not !!....lets see if the rfl can make a total ballcocks of it like the last time they hosted it.....RFL = WASTE OF SPACE

I know im critical of the RFL, but why not wait to see if you actually enjoy it before condemning it before a ball is kicked? You're already looking for failures!

Cummins Out.

#7 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Not interested.

UP THE ROVERS!

#8 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Might go watch the lesser nations play each other, no interest whatsoever in watching England though. Next big event for me though after the GF
is the 1st friendly of the new season

#9 rover n out

rover n out
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

I know im critical of the RFL, but why not wait to see if you actually enjoy it before condemning it before a ball is kicked? You're already looking for failures!

because i choose not to!!
Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

#10 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

is the 2013 world cup

what are peoples' plans?

I'm really looking forward to it.

Never learn will you, here we go again
The England team is not my team, it is a super league team, super league is an invitation only non competitive league, it has nothing to do with me neither has the England team. I will not spend 1 penny of my hard earned supporting anything to do with the RFL elitest world cup. I reckon i wont be alone
Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place. The world cup, 4 nations, england, Grand final, challenge cup with 2 different rules for super league and the rest can go to hellll as far as im concerned

Edited by LOWFIELD, 28 September 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#11 Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Ian (Pencil) Elliott
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:27 AM

The England team is not my team, it is a super league team, super league is an invitation only non competitive league, it has nothing to do with me neither has the England team. I will not spend 1 penny of my hard earned supporting anything to do with the RFL elitest world cup. I reckon i wont be alone
Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place. The world cup, 4 nations, england, Grand final, challenge cup with 2 different rules for super league and the rest can go to hellll as far as im concerned

Could not agree more. I will be saving my money for Rovers 2013 campaign. I think everynone knows my opinions on how are game is being run and the Bulls shambles is just another joke added to the list.

If we do get in to SL via a franchise my opinions will not change either because I do not agree with the system. Like I have always done I will watch Rovers at any level and that is something the RFL can't take away from me.
"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

#12 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 717 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

Spot on mate . after our grand final theres only one big rl thing till next season ,an thats our ground development.

Edited by dydo, 29 September 2012 - 07:09 AM.

#13 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,970 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Unenthused. really can't be ar sed with it.
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#14 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Lowfields post is bang on for me also.

I am sure though that Finn is playing for Ireland and not sure if we have anymore current or ex players involved.

Zak is surely playing for England so I am looking forward to watching him progress.

I will try watch all the games via free internet streaming sites and if anyone wants to know how then PM me .
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#15 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

seconded......aussie v nz final will be a cracker lol

#16 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

I am sure the RFL will have enough Bradford supporters watching the World Cup without me parting with brass that will be spent watching Fev thank you very much

#17 Fax Man

Fax Man
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

I hope that England get there #### kicked in every game ............. RFL can kiss all our collective non super league Butts .............

#18 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place.

which i presume means into that invitation only non competetive league which has nothing to do with you . lol. :D

#19 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 41,080 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

which i presume means into that invitation only non competetive league which has nothing to do with you . lol. :D

neat irony
but to be fair you can only play within the system that exists: whether you agree with that system is another matter.

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso, 30 September 2012 - 03:11 PM.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#20 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

i guess you don't like it then,so why do you want to be in it ?
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users