Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Choke

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Well said bulldog my last post this best team won today and wanted it more well done Sheffield

#22 YOUNG UN

YOUNG UN
  • Coach
  • 752 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Sheff`s defence won the game as I thought there was nothing between both teams attack wise........unlucky to Fev and Congrats to Sheff.

Fev just didn't have any spark today in attack. Tough, hard fought game which either team could have won. But Brambani's kick for me was the game breaker. Other than that I didn't think there was much to choose between both teams. Knowles and Turner were outstanding for Sheffield. Finn I am afraid was non existent.

#23 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

no arguments from me. Sheffield have the game to beat us and they played very well today.a couple of things do worry me. firstly, other teams never used to finish the game fitter than us, they do now, even big lads like howison, stringer and higgins. secondly, we only seem to have one gameplan and seem unable to adapt to whoever we are playing. just my opinoin , and once again, well done eagles.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#24 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

I agree the second Sheffield try was the try of the season, Taylor's offload to togagae was unbelievable

#25 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

oh i get it harold its not inability when we have already won a final ,sheffield were the better team onthe day you do not lose your abilities overnight,these lads are the best ,sheffield were so pumped up today it would have taken a top6 super league team to get through, anyway about not getting it ,naaaaaaaaaaaaah

So you have won one final in how many attempts?

Edited by sir HaRoLd FaCey, 30 September 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#26 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

Didn't you say about instabilities to win finals we have won a final we do have the ability full stop enough said

Edit use of text speak

Edited by Maureen T-k, 30 September 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#27 Lez

Lez
  • Players
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

So you have won one final in how many attempts?

did you get to the final? no?
best jog on then son, we've been better than you for 3 seasons now, jealousy is a nasty trait.

#28 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,558 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

thank you featherstone for a wonderful afternoons entertainment :)

Dont It Just Give You A Lovely Warm Glow Inside & A Sense Of Enormous Well
Being....Seeing The Mighty Featherstone Rovers Put On Their ###### By A ''Little Team''

yup and it did :)

dire straits sums it up today

money for nothing ;)

sheffield have been the best team & i mean that in ever sense ''team''

well done tubby & the lads

#29 Lez

Lez
  • Players
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

Being....Seeing The Mighty Featherstone Rovers Put On Their ###### By A ''Little Team''

money for nothing ;)

A 'little team' with a population of over 600 thousand, give over with the gloating.
Instead, why don't you get you excuses ready for us beating you next season, we have been the best team i this league for 3 years straight, i can understand your jealousy.

#30 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

money for nothing ;)

And we don't expect anyone to love us ..we've been at the top for a long while now which has obviously got up yours and a few other noses..we were beaten by the better side as you quite rightly point out;..and if you don't go to bed now you will be late for school in the morning;

#31 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

did you get to the final? no?
best jog on then son, we've been better than you for 3 seasons now, jealousy is a nasty trait.

Better than us? Is that why we battered you on your own patch and then beat you in the nrc final? How many finals have you won this season?

#32 ruggerbeleeg

ruggerbeleeg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Any side could have won the game today as it happens it was the Eagles and well played to them.
Why don't the Fax fans posting on here b*gg*r off, you are doing no good to anyone and i'm a Fax fan.
Don't forget guys what goes around comes around and you wonder why many other teams supporters can't stand the site of us.
Can't you see that you one or two are doing more harm to Fax than what you will do to the Rovers fans.
They will be back next year and if they run over the top of us then how loud will you shout then morons.

Edited by ruggerbeleeg, 30 September 2012 - 08:46 PM.

#33 Lez

Lez
  • Players
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

And where did you finish in the league? have fun next season, im sure Harrison is going to take you far....

#34 carlbd9016

carlbd9016
  • Players
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

I would presume he means the fact that we have finished top of the league for the last 3 years?

#35 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,484 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

I agree the second Sheffield try was the try of the season, Taylor's offload to togagae was unbelievable

Taylor ? :blink:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#36 K.Loxton

K.Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thought it was Knowles ripping us to bits?!
No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.
"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

#37 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

We love you rovers we do

#38 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Any side could have won the game today as it happens it was the Eagles and well played to them.
Why don't the Fax fans posting on here b*gg*r off, you are doing no good to anyone and i'm a Fax fan.
Don't forget guys what goes around comes around and you wonder why many other teams supporters can't stand the site of us.
Can't you see that you one or two are doing more harm to Fax than what you will do to the Rovers fans.
They will be back next year and if they run over the top of us then how loud will you shout then morons.

Ok bud, cos the fev fans never gloat or take the pisse on our site when they win. Its all a bit of fun.

#39 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,646 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Im coming out of retirement for this one best team won no doubt about that. But briggs is not a loose forward get him back at stand off and get matty back at 13 because both looked out of position today and we have lost our best forward in maloney he his class he was the only forward today along with bostock who made yards today.Anyone who questioned bostocks resigning watch the replay he was our best forward along with maloney.Credit where its due though the eagles were the best team today and deserved their victory.For the fax fans gloating get a life at least we gave the eagles a game unlike you guys.

#40 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

Oh yeah sorry your right it was turner that ripped you a new one not taylor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users